SB Mods - What do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
Silver vein SB, DC tank from altsmoke SS ming lovin life..

tank.jpg

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
GSB with cheap green aluminium drip tip and Altsmoke tank with packaged carto. Green J-Tank on its way.

Looks awesome can't lie love the way those tanks look. Have you happened to try any Cinnamon in it to see if crack happen? I will be trying it out soon to test.

Sorry for spamming posts.

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
View attachment 74691 View attachment 74692 View attachment 74693

so i know it is somewhat blasphemous to imply that the SB button could be any better, but my thumb is a lil too girthy to easily fire the device, so i altered it....out popped a teddy bear's eye and i filed down the flat side until it removed the brown backing leaving the clear outside and black middle, some more filing made it fit inside the depressed button, then some simple nailpolish on the back made it a red eye one more drop attached it (didnt wanna crazy glue incase it pocket fired on me, i wanted to be able to take it off). this has made it easier to fire no matter how i am holding it, doesnt have to be finger tip anymore. I havent had any issue with it firing in my pocket, yet... it does stick out past the body of the mod, i originally wanted it to be flush, but like i said no unwanted fires yet even sitting in my jeans pocket

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
View attachment 74691 View attachment 74692 View attachment 74693

so i know it is somewhat blasphemous to imply that the SB button could be any better, but my thumb is a lil too girthy to easily fire the device, so i altered it....out popped a teddy bear's eye and i filed down the flat side until it removed the brown backing leaving the clear outside and black middle, some more filing made it fit inside the depressed button, then some simple nailpolish on the back made it a red eye one more drop attached it (didnt wanna crazy glue incase it pocket fired on me, i wanted to be able to take it off). this has made it easier to fire no matter how i am holding it, doesnt have to be finger tip anymore. I havent had any issue with it firing in my pocket, yet... it does stick out past the body of the mod, i originally wanted it to be flush, but like i said no unwanted fires yet even sitting in my jeans pocket

Very very cool love that idea..Is that the lavatank on there too?

on3fifth

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
Princeton IN
Haven't tried any Cinnamon mainly because I don't have any. Tasty Vapor has a Buy 2 Get 1 free going on this week, so I'll probably pick up some Atomic Cinnacide to try out. Not going to test my tank out, though. Probably just fill up a Resurrector with it as I don't see myself vaping it a whole tanks worth.

Yeah I will just stick to using a atty for my Cinnamon juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread