Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hi..
Does anyone know of a place in Europe that will sell high concentrated Nicotine (you can only get 20% now a days) or maybe somewhere in the U.S. that sells Good grade nicotine for cheaper prices and that deliveres international?
Could really use the help.
Thanks
Not sure where you are Ethan, nor where they ship to other than UK, but: 100ml - 72mg/ml Nicotine in VG

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Hi..
Does anyone know of a place in Europe that will sell high concentrated Nicotine (you can only get 20% now a days) or maybe somewhere in the U.S. that sells Good grade nicotine for cheaper prices and that deliveres international?
Could really use the help.
Thanks

20% is 200mg nicotine. That's far stronger than what you'd need for DIY purposes (and the maximum allowed for discussion on ECF).

Reactions: Opinionated

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Hi..
Does anyone know of a place in Europe that will sell high concentrated Nicotine.

Pink Mule (Spain) is where I bought mine before TPD, and they are apparently still selling high nic base (up to 100mg). I guess the question is whether you will be able to receive it.

I'm not in Europe, but I did very recently see someone on another forum from the Netherlands reporting that they are still getting shipments from Pink Mule with no problem. Your postal inspections may vary.

20% is 200mg nicotine. That's far stronger than what you'd need for DIY purposes (and the maximum allowed for discussion on ECF).

I'm pretty sure OP is talking about 20 mg/ml.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm pretty sure OP is talking about 20 mg/ml.

There is a HUGE difference between 20mg and 20%. Which is why the OP needs to clarify. If he's planning on purchasing anything stronger than 200mg (20%), that type of thing is forbidden on ECF. And if he was talking about 20mg, he needs to know that 20% and 20mg are not one and the same.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
There is a HUGE difference between 20mg and 20%. Which is why the OP needs to clarify. If he's planning on purchasing anything stronger than 200mg (20%), that type of thing is forbidden on ECF. And if he was talking about 20mg, he needs to know that 20% and 20mg are not one and the same.

I don't disagree with you, but given the context and the TPD regs I think it's very clear that OP is just trying to buy >2mg/ml nic, and his "20%" was either a typo or a misunderstanding of the units involved. I think it's great that you've stepped in to clarify this for readers who might not appreciate the distinction, but I also think that OP's intent is clear.

Reactions: Izan

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I have mailed with pink-mule.com about if they plan on stopping soon there 100mg bases, and they said that they cannot give any guarantee on how long they can continue doing this(spanish law), but will as long as at all possible - so it's just a matter of not getting seized in the delivery of this, but I hardly think that will be an issue personally.

Btw, the nicotine pink-mule uses in there bases are chemnovatic from Poland(same as e.g. vaperstek, nicvape and heartlands-premium uses in the US - chemnovatic themselves stated to me that pink-mule is a very trustworthy vendor, btw). The nicotine from nicotineuk's 72mg bases, they don't disclose and removed name from the quality-sheet, but I can tell you that it is nicobrand from UK. If you want Indian alchem nicselect, in 72mg, then everythingliquid.co.uk sells that, from UK.

So we atleast currently have 3 quality-sources available from EU in over the TPD allowed nic-strengths and bottle-sizes :) There's other places too, though I don't know what they are using and prefer knowing that personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izan

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Yes, though several places in EU it's illegal to import from non-EU countries(Also my country isn't available in the list when trying to check-out),

... The best quality generally thought in the EU, is chemnovatic, and I really wanted to like it, and have tried many times and just did again with brand new ordered batch... My recommendation for EU nic, is that if vaping 3mg, then chemnovatic isn't the best as have more flavor(some say tobacco, though I feel more something else indescribable) than e.g. cheaper alchem nicselect, though at higher strengths then it is the best since it doesn't change and still only has that flavor, whereas the others, e.g. alchem nicselect, changes flavor at that stage and is more flavorful/peppery-tasting. For 3mg, the best i've had is nicobrand made in ireland/UK, though it's only now available at nicotineuk.co.uk and totallywicked and is much more expensive(previously available at lubrisolve for little less though still more expensive than e.g. alchem nicselect), so I would choose alchem nicselect, which only is slightly worse than nicobrand at 3mg(it only has the very, very slightest off-taste at this strength).

(I know the above sounds like i'm nuts, lol, but seriously that is how it's like for my tastebuds... I believe/guess chemnovatic uses something to prepare there nic so that it's void of pepper, and that this element is giving my percieved off-taste(dark/fermented+maybe shoepolish-like, lol), though many can't taste it, and definitely not in flavored liquids, so it's a good trade-off with such approach, though not-as-clean nics at so low strength then can be cleaner tasting, because not treated in the same way, though only because it's so low of strength...I can detect chemnovatic through blindtests at 3mg unflavored, all day every day, so it's not some placebo-phenomena :) The same I can't say about alchem nicselect and nicobrand, since they are the same except very slight off-taste like glue/deoderant from alchem nicselect(exactly like it smells undilluted) maybe once in 20 draws...)

-Sorry i'm rambling here I know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread