Searching for the Best Tobbaco juice with the most VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePossum

Jun 10, 2010
Richmond,Virginia
Hey Yall,

I have found that the more PG is in my juice the more it burns my throat(not the wonderful throat hit but burns) The place a bought my juice from local was closed today and I am in search of a awesome tobacco juice.

I have Vapor King and LOVE IT!!! Ive tried Sweet caroline from Ivape and it wasnt my bag at all but I dig the others I have gotten.

I have ordered fruity stuff from Vapor for life but not their tobacco stuff. I hear the Cowboy kicks .....

Also been thinking about some DIY juices and ideas on where to start. I have been taking the Ivape peach, chocolate and mixing them seperatly with my tobacco which is awesome..

I like the nicotine to be at least 24 but 36 gives me a nice buzz first thing in the morning..

Any help would be awesome.

Possum

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
My favorite tobacco flavor is Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions. There are tons of reviews on it, including video reviews. I posted a video review the other night, check it out.

The Halo tobaccos are good too, just on the spendier side, not sure if they are straight vg or not. Boba's definitely is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread