Honey Flavored Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
Does anyone have a favorite honey flavored juice or flavoring you use to DIY in 100% VG? One of my favorite juices of all that I've tried (dozens) is Sweet Caroline from iVape Electronic Cigarettes, Personal Vaporizers, E-cigarette Kits, E-liquids, Juices, Mods and accessories - all of your vaping needs shop online or at our location in Longs SC. Too much PG for me at 60/40 PG/VG so I usually have some on hand to mix with other VG tobacco flavored juice. I've ordered some Honey Flue Cured from LiquidXpress. Has anyone tried it?

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
I've ordered some Honey Flue Cured from LiquidXpress. Has anyone tried it?

base,

The 30ml bottle I have of Honey Flue Cured Tobacco from LiquidXpress has no obvious honey flavor, just a mere hint in that direction. Same with Honey Flue Nut Tobacco from BackwoodsBrew. Both are good, solid tobacco vapes, but---if you're hoping for the taste of honey, you'll be sorely disappointed.

I strongly agree with spaceballsrules---if you want a definite honey flavor in a tobacco blend, a great choice is Honey Tobacco from mom&pop. It's almost like a honey-tobacco stew. From your original post, I'll bet it would be right up your alley.

Link: Honey Tobacco - Mom and Pop Vapor Shop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread