Silver Bullet - Durability & Portability Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PURPLE POPE

Jul 26, 2013
Montclair, NJ, USA
I'm the proud new owner of a Silver Bullet. I would like to make it as portable and durable as possible. I prefer cartomizers to atomizers, but am open to suggestion.

I've been thinking about a small but wide bodied tank to use tiny carto's on that could still hold a night's worth of juice, but I haven't been able to find this. I'm thinking maybe it's just not functional?

I've already gotten the smaller batteries with the kick for the most bang for my buck at the smaller body size.

I'm basically looking for maximum durability and portability for my beastly SB.

Any product and combination suggestions would be amazing.

Thanks!

Sadluckdame

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2012
U.S.
I love using my carto tank. I have a bella tank from Hoosiervapes with some boge cartos that holds a lot of juice and it works perfect on my silver bullet.

I, too, have a kick and though I have 18490 batts to use in it, the kick drains the batteries fast, so I bought a kick sleeve for the silver bullet and use my 18650 batts the most.
I love this set-up and it is portable, I rarely have it out of hand. A handy batt case for a couple extra batts and it's good to go.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IBTanked25mmsb.jpg IBTanked pyrex cartotank (25mm version)

Triple_V_pyrex_1.JPG Triple V pyrex cartotank (Valley View Vapers)

bellafam006.jpg Evolution tanks from Hoosier Vapes

Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg AGA-T2 pyrex rebuildable atomizer

PURPLE POPE

Jul 26, 2013
Montclair, NJ, USA
I've started out with a few carto tanks and they work really well. I am just looking for something more pocket friendly for when I'm out and about. Especially when I go to the bar and tie a few on. I'm afraid I'll pop one of those tanks open in my pocket. I played around with some of the Smoktech shorty cartos tonight and I think I'm off to a good start. They hold about 20 drops and perform really well. Also, I like the option of having a bunch of them on hand with different flavors. I might be on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread