• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Since when are Jersey peeps quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
Hey neighbors!
I'm from South Jersey (Philly transplant). I have been vaping since April 2011. Haven't touched an analog since. I have been through tons of mods, cartos/attys and juice and have happily found my sweet spot!

I stumbled across this Jersey community and was shocked to see that the last post was 10/20. Come on Jersey peeps. Tell your story.

cubist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
South Jersey
Hey K*Rose.

I think we need to get some sort of South Jersey meetup going. I know there are at least a few of us...

I'm in South Jersey (a Detroit transplant) and have been happily vaping since the End of August. I had my last analog on 9/1/2011 & couldn't be happier. I found several juices I love, all from VAL. I am currently using a Go-Go PV but am looking to upgrade. I'm happy with it's performance, but I think I'm just getting a bit bored with it. I'm thinking of getting a VMod. I think a bottom feeder might do the trick for a while.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
Hey K*Rose.

I think we need to get some sort of South Jersey meetup going. I know there are at least a few of us...

I'm in South Jersey (a Detroit transplant) and have been happily vaping since the End of August. I had my last analog on 9/1/2011 & couldn't be happier. I found several juices I love, all from VAL. I am currently using a Go-Go PV but am looking to upgrade. I'm happy with it's performance, but I think I'm just getting a bit bored with it. I'm thinking of getting a VMod. I think a bottom feeder might do the trick for a while.

Nice to see you again, cubist.

Bottom feeders have their spot in my collection, but, I love tube mods with a tank. Have you tried a carto tank yet?

cubist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
South Jersey
Nope not yet. I saw that a guy makes them for the Go-Go but I haven't ordered on yet. I really need to get a PV with standard threads! I love my Go-Go batteries, but having adapters for everything is a pain! I have a business trip to Chicago next week, maybe once I get back I'll start experimenting with a new device. I don't want to have to travel with a bunch of do-dads. lol

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
Nope not yet. I saw that a guy makes them for the Go-Go but I haven't ordered on yet. I really need to get a PV with standard threads! I love my Go-Go batteries, but having adapters for everything is a pain! I have a business trip to Chicago next week, maybe once I get back I'll start experimenting with a new device. I don't want to have to travel with a bunch of do-dads. lol
Those one are basically syringes made into tanks. If your ever want to check out takes you will get the most for your money from Big Daddy Vapor, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread