Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
Well Hello there!!
I just moved down to florida and have rarely seen another vaper!!
So welcome! :D hahah
Let me know if you find any good B&M shops!! :D

There are a few close by you in Windermere! There's Vapin in the Cape, esmokeronline (they have two stores in Orlando), and then there's Totally Wicked in the Seminole Town Center Mall in Sanford. I know that Sanford isn't THAT close to you, but if you are ever in that area, the staff there are top notch.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
I did take some notes about chitown And discount vapes in the video
hoosierecig.com is one of my favorite vendors right now for gear. I'm shopping around for juice vendors at the moment. Chi-town is one of our mainstays, but with free shipping, it takes about a week to get your order to your door from when you order it.
Also, Vaporgod is having a 30% sale on their juice right now, but they won't be able to ship anything until after the 14th of this month. I haven't tried any of their juice yet, but I did just order some from them. Can't beat a 30% deal!

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Welcome fellow Suncoast vaper....down here in PR and I love Violet Flame as well, nice family owned business ,very knowledgeable people decent prices and a bit o everything. Congrats on you and the wife switching over and if you have FB check out Suncoast Vapers Club as they hold monthly vape meets where you can get some hands on time with other gear ...have lots of questions answered...and take away tots of info

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
hoosierecig.com is one of my favorite vendors right now for gear. I'm shopping around for juice vendors at the moment. Chi-town is one of our mainstays, but with free shipping, it takes about a week to get your order to your door from when you order it.
Also, Vaporgod is having a 30% sale on their juice right now, but they won't be able to ship anything until after the 14th of this month. I haven't tried any of their juice yet, but I did just order some from them. Can't beat a 30% deal!

One of the first bottles of liquid I bought was Vaporgod's "Arctic Wolf"....you'd better be ready for the intensity of this one. Sadly, I ordered the nic level too high so I now use it to add menthol to flavors that have none. I currently have an order in with them for a couple of other flavors I wanted to try and jumped on the 30% deal!

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
One of the first bottles of liquid I bought was Vaporgod's "Arctic Wolf"....you'd better be ready for the intensity of this one. Sadly, I ordered the nic level too high so I now use it to add menthol to flavors that have none. I currently have an order in with them for a couple of other flavors I wanted to try and jumped on the 30% deal!
Arctic Wolf is one that I ordered, so I'm preparing myself!!!
Thanks!

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
LOLz, if you ever have a cold, stuffy nose,etc., this would be the go to juice! Be sure and update us when you've tried it. I'll be ordering more in a lower nic level when this bottle runs out!:vapor:
I will! I've been trying to find some time to do some juice reviews anyway, so I will do one for this!

venemous

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Pinellas Park, FL
where is revolution? I never heard of it. is that the one near Amscot and 43rd?

Yep, the one next to Amscot. Selection is pretty small but they are starting to stock a bit more. They mix juice on site (really they are just adding flavor to a 50/50 nic base best I can tell...) but it isn't terrible and priced a heck of a lot better than the other places around here at $7.99/15ml ($0.53/ml). I think they do 3 15ml's for $20 as well. Avoid the place on the weekend because they also buy gift cards so the place attracts some of p-parks less savory element.

For reference Tobacco Rd charges $12.99 for 15ml ($0.87/ml) for one vendor and $12.99 for 12?ml ($1.08/ml) of the other they carry.

Smokers Vapor is either $7.99 or $8.99 for a 10ml I think, although they were running a sale the last time I went by- 100ml (10 bottles)for $30 ($0.30/ml). I have yet to try a juice I liked from there though. It's all really high PG and very low flavoring %.

Lizard's 30ml's are a good enough deal at $15. I haven't tried their juices yet though.

Skycastle sells Pink spot 12ml for $12.99 which is high, but only a couple bucks more than direct from Pink spot. The other vendor they carry (labels look like old west playing cards/wanted signs, can't remember the name) is the same price but 15ml. I'll really only buy hardware from there. This place is owned by the kids of the family that runs Mellow Mood on park by Publix. They also stock a little e-cig stuff in there.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Welcome from a fellow noob. I can't give much advice but I can say after a year of vaping all my senses are back and I no longer experience hacking and wheezing. Still exploring all the products so I got an eGo-W that I can swap parts on. So far everything is stock. If it ain't broke don't fix it right! I'm still experimenting with different juices to see if I notice any real difference. So far, I've only ordered VG based juice because it's familiar. Looking forward to learning from all here! ( I have a theory that sometimes us noobs can stumble onto something that the Veterans haven't found or figured out due to their established routine).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread