Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
yeah i cant wait for it to ship..the word beast gets thrown around alot but i think this is the one time i can say this thing looks like a beast..
It does seem like a great tank, those coils make me laugh, sub ohm game changer, could well be. Doubt I'd vape it at 130w though, maybe 90w to 100w, the main thing will be, the price of the triple coils and how long they last, the one thing he didn't mention was how quick the juice drains, it must be a lot, I reckon you could empty the tank in under 30 mins. This was the main reason why I jumped into DIY, this looks like a 30ml a day job to me as my Starre tank is bad enough on dual.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
It does seem like a great tank, those coils make me laugh, sub ohm game changer, could well be. Doubt I'd vape it at 130w though, maybe 90w to 100w, the main thing will be, the price of the triple coils and how long they last, the one thing he didn't mention was how quick the juice drains, it must be a lot, I reckon you could empty the tank in under 30 mins. This was the main reason why I jumped into DIY, this looks like a 30ml a day job to me as my Starre tank is bad enough on dual.
SMOK TFV4 Coil Head TF-T3 Triple Coil 5Pcs - Cvapor.com

Over $20 USD for 5 coils on a site li cvapor is really expensive... they will likely be twice that at a B&M store.

The quad coil atomizer was a little less expensive and the rba decks are about $8-9 each.

I most interested in seeing a review of the rba decks... if those are decent it will tip this from a solid maybe to a definite yes.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
Would you be able to use those Quad coils with 80watts?
Looks like the TF-Q4 coil is 0.15 ohm and is rated by SMOK for use between 40w and 140w so I'd assume 80w would work fine.

What I find interesting is that none of the coils available are Ni200 and all seem to still be kanthal. With TC all the rage right now I wonder why they've omitted to make a Ni200 coil that can be bought.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Looks like the TF-Q4 coil is 0.15 ohm and is rated by SMOK for use between 40w and 140w so I'd assume 80w would work fine.

What I find interesting is that none of the coils available are Ni200 and all seem to still be kanthal. With TC all the rage right now I wonder why they've omitted to make a Ni200 coil that can be bought.

SMOK will be releasing Nickel coils for this tank too after release, why after I have no idea but at least they are...

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
There are 2 rba options but it looks like only one comes in the kit they are selling initially.

Good to know about the Ni200 coils coming eventually it really seemed weird.
Yes a single deck and a dual one but I thought they both came in the kit, ah well, hopefully not a deal breaker for most.

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
I'm curious why the RBA head seems to only be available in single and dual coil. Why not a 4 coil RBA too?
I'm not the most knowledgeable but I've not seen a 4 coil rba deck for a tank. Most I've seen are singles the fact that there is a double available for the TFV4 is great news in my books (I think only the single coil one comes in the kit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread