Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
rsst-rebuildable-atomizer.jpg

The RSST( DC9 clone) rba tank.

This is the the best tank on the go right now for the price,ive even hear it blows away the DC9.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
well guys I was about to try a Boge in my other smoketech and I opened it up for the first time an it looked like this..

snapshot201306123.jpg

IDK you guys, out of the baggie an already smashed... dunno if I'll buy again from that alone lol

Email, including attached Photo - they should replace.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
well guys I was about to try a Boge in my other smoketech and I opened it up for the first time an it looked like this..

snapshot201306123.jpg

IDK you guys, out of the baggie an already smashed... dunno if I'll buy again from that alone lol

That would be DOA.. and they should replace it.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States

snapshot201306123.jpg

How was it packaged? Once thing about Ibtanked they bubblewrap it and it ships in like a pill bottle.

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
Im new to vaping.

After having leaking/dry hits/plastic taste from clearomizers, vivi nova, and kanger t3.

Went to a B&M store and out ofaybe 10plus people only one was using a protank. Everyone said it was 2 airy but the disgusted look on everyone face when talking about the protank made me look for something else.

Everyone had different battery mods but everyone had cartotanks attached to there equipment.

Now im in love with vaping again. The clearos caused analogs back into my rotation.

This new tank is bursting with flavor, vaper production is great and not a single drop wasted into my mouth or hands. Im sold.

These products are to inconsistent when buying.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
so I tried the boge carto's in my smoketech and I gotta say, they work 10x WORSE

I put 1 in my tank prefilled it inside, and it still has yet to produce a drop of vapor, it works tho cus it giving me a bad burn taste from no liquid, and it's ohms been reading fine

the second boge I let it sit in my tank overnight before trying it, same thing, then I prefilled inside as a last resort, still didn't work.

boge carts have 2 holes, the ....ty smoketech ones have 1 hole, same juice, yet the smoketech don't have any issues except horrible performance. So far these are the worst things I've ever bought... IDK how ppl are loving this or boge carts for that matter

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
No problems with my DCT pyrex tank system. I did replace the carto within the first few days as it just came completely apart in my hand and left part in the tank :mad:

As long as I make sure to take a few dry hits with no power now and again to make sure the carto stays primed, it is great. Lots of vapor, good taste and th is dependent on my juice. I didn't like it at first, but I really do believe it was my learning curve. It is my first carto and I was not making sure it stayed primed. It SHOULD stay primed, but then so should the engine in my ...... trailer and it doesn't either?! If it sits too long in hot weather without running, it just looses prime. If the DCT sits too long without a hit, it looses some prime. IDK why.

However, it has a better draw and no leaking problems like the PT or evod or MT3S. No gurgling or juice on the battery even when it is low on juice. That makes it a better vape IMHO. I am tired of constantly filling and cleaning a clearo bcc. Next tank will be from Valley View Vapes. Yep. Polypro and pyrex available. Great prices. Will try one of each and soon.

Nice to hear that the boge carts can be used in the DCT. Need to get some replacements. Thanks.

roasted

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
USA
My Smoktech DCT (smoktech XL cartos) can vape at 4.2v on 2.0 ohms without any sign of a burning taste.

My Protank can hardly handle 3.4v @ 2.7 ohm without tasting like I am vaping motor oil. And yes, I did the whole wick removal, soak in vodka, thoroughly wash thing. After ~20 heads bought at different times and different locations, I'm growing pessimistic about this little guy's future in my vaping arsenal. I hope a series of rebuilt heads with wick/coil coming in the mail will prove to make the PT2 a halfway decent device. I love the point and the convenience behind clearomizers, but when 'convenience' turns into a "what... WHAT is that taste??" every 3 and a half minutes, well, you begin weighing what makes sense and what doesn't.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I also got 15 boge carto's for the tank. I just got it all though so I used the default carto. I am hearing the default carto's are crap yes & that could be why. It's weird, most of the problems I hear with the default cart is it don't get juice into it enough, mine is draining as quick as an iClear30 on it, but still lacking vapor production

I will try the boge's, but damn smoketech carto's sure do suck

No offense, but this whole thread seems rather ignorant (again, I'm not trying to be mean at all).

First you say you get NO vapor production/throat hit from the Smoketech Pyrex Carto tank (Its Smoktech, btw). I don't see how the carto TANK has that much effect on the vape quality? The tank is just what holds the e-liquid. It is more a combination of your cartomizer, your battery, your e-liquid, and how well you primed your cartomizer that should effect vapor production and throat hit.

Secondly, you admit that you made this thread after only 1) using the carto tank for THIRTY MINUTES, and 2) ONLY TESTING THE DEFAULT CARTO IN IT.

How can you seriously make a thread stating the smoktech carto tank sucks under those conditions? Seems like a thread fail to me.

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
so I tried the boge carto's in my smoketech and I gotta say, they work 10x WORSE

I put 1 in my tank prefilled it inside, and it still has yet to produce a drop of vapor, it works tho cus it giving me a bad burn taste from no liquid, and it's ohms been reading fine

the second boge I let it sit in my tank overnight before trying it, same thing, then I prefilled inside as a last resort, still didn't work.

boge carts have 2 holes, the ....ty smoketech ones have 1 hole, same juice, yet the smoketech don't have any issues except horrible performance. So far these are the worst things I've ever bought... IDK how ppl are loving this or boge carts for that matter
Are you priming the carto at all before filling the tank??? It sounds like your leaving the carto dry, the SmokTech cartos take 20 to 30 drops or fill with a syringe like I do.

Skauth

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Austin, Texas
haha so for the smoketech DCT your throat hit must be non existant?

I'm getting super thin smoke from my DCT with default cart atm, and a non existant th :p

It is almost surely the carto and not the tank itself. That's the thing with cartotanks... Sigh. You may have gotten a dud.

Also the default cartos that come with these tanks are generally dual coil, so you really need to up the power to get good vapor.

My 2¢.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread