The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Heard of a Hyper Tank?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by gbojar, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    There is a new bcc Glassomizer that looks like a cross between a Vivi Nova SVT and maybe a Smok Pyrex DCT but it takes the Protank replacement heads, or I guess the new Kanger universal Protank/Evod heads would also work. Here is a Hyper Tank article if you want to check them out. The aluminum sleeve around the tank is a good mm thick and comes in the usual colors. I was a little skeptical at first because it is so similar to that Raven nest copy FT K2 tank, but it has a glass pyrex tank and "Hyper Tank Glassomizer" etched into the top cap wrapping around the drip tip so I would imagine it is better quality, although I haven't tried the K2 tank so I don't really know its quality, it may be pretty nice for all I know. But anyway, I put it on my 134 and there it stays, it's been in rotation now with 3 other mods for a good 3 weeks and I have only changed the head once. Even at 6.5w it puts out some serious vapor.

2. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I have seen it mentioned in a few threads. Search should find them. They are also called "G50" so probably search for that too.

3. ncvapfan

ncvapfan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2013
    Asheville nc
    i got one of these packaged as a G50. It works fantastic. Its flooded a few times but what bcc doesn't. cleaning is all it takes. Not sure if the PT coils will work. they are very similar but the post is slightly different dimension. I'll try one this evening and post back

4. gbojar

gbojar Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Largo, Florida
    I used PT coil in mine and works great.

5. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
    [​IMG]

Looks good on the provari mini too I might add. Micro coil + cotton @ 1.8 ohms running at 4.2v. Very nice.

6. pwnguin

pwnguin Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Olathe, KS, USA
    This is interesting. I'm adding this to the buy list. We were going to order another 10 protank 2's sooner or later, but I might add this to the "buy first" list.

No wonder I'm broke, shiny stuff like this keeps appearing.

7. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Looks OK on my SVD, too. But I wish I got the "collar" they have for it - I have some airflow trouble and that would be a great fix...
    (take off the top ring on the SVD and use the collar instead)...
    View attachment 254110

8. ScottP

ScottP Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    You could try drilling a hole in a couple more dimples of the SVD ring.

9. Camay

Camay Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Birmingham, AL
    I am using my Hypertank right now and this is my new "go to" tank. TONS of vapor and it's 5 ml capacity are the reasons why I purchased two and will consider a 3rd purchase. I have absolutely no issues with leaking or dry hits. It does use the same heads as the PT/EVOD which makes the Hypertank very appealing overall since the replacement heads are inexpensive.

10. Lwr32

Lwr32 Full Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Goodyear, AZ USA
    I bought a HyperTank-2 glass mini clearomizer tank last week. I use it on my Ego Twist battery. What a nice tank. Vapes well with lots of vapor. I bought it at a vape shop called Butt Out in Phoenix, AZ. They have a website also.
    image.jpg

11. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

i love my Hypertank. after breaking way too many Kanger Protanks from having my Vamo roll off the couch onto my stained cement floor, now i dont have that worry. Genius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.