Heard of a Hyper Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbojar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Largo, Florida
There is a new bcc Glassomizer that looks like a cross between a Vivi Nova SVT and maybe a smok Pyrex DCT but it takes the Protank replacement heads, or I guess the new Kanger universal Protank/Evod heads would also work. Here is a Hyper Tank article if you want to check them out. The aluminum sleeve around the tank is a good mm thick and comes in the usual colors. I was a little skeptical at first because it is so similar to that Raven nest copy FT K2 tank, but it has a glass pyrex tank and "Hyper Tank Glassomizer" etched into the top cap wrapping around the drip tip so I would imagine it is better quality, although I haven't tried the K2 tank so I don't really know its quality, it may be pretty nice for all I know. But anyway, I put it on my 134 and there it stays, it's been in rotation now with 3 other mods for a good 3 weeks and I have only changed the head once. Even at 6.5w it puts out some serious vapor.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
apamy5eh.jpg

Looks good on the provari mini too I might add. Micro coil + cotton @ 1.8 ohms running at 4.2v. Very nice.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Looks OK on my SVD, too. But I wish I got the "collar" they have for it - I have some airflow trouble and that would be a great fix...
(take off the top ring on the SVD and use the collar instead)...
View attachment 254110

You could try drilling a hole in a couple more dimples of the SVD ring.

Camay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Birmingham, AL
I am using my Hypertank right now and this is my new "go to" tank. TONS of vapor and it's 5 ml capacity are the reasons why I purchased two and will consider a 3rd purchase. I have absolutely no issues with leaking or dry hits. It does use the same heads as the PT/EVOD which makes the Hypertank very appealing overall since the replacement heads are inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread