smoking tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
1)How do you feel now that you are not smoking tobacco products? 2)what did you spend on tobacco in comparison to what you spend on juice per month? 3)Did you make any lifestyle adjustments now that you are smoke free. 4) what products do you prefer now that you are smoke free?

1. I feel and SMELL better.
2. On average, the same $7.00 per day.
3. Nic fits are almost extinct...I never forgot to smoke... I can EASILY forget to vape if I'm occupied.
4. I did not like white chocolate as a smoker...I still don't.

Cheers
I

I have to agree with the smelling better comment as well. I hated smelling like an ashtray but not enough to quit sooner i guess. i was a 2 to 3 pk a day smoker for the past 3 yrs so i spent a lot on cigs a month. I dont even spend half that now that I am vaping. the thing i changed is, I never smoked in my house I always went outside and now i dont go out nearly as much. I can sit and watch a movie without having to go out and smoke. Oh, and I use a lot more body sprays and things like that now that i can smell them because before all i could smell was the smoke

kwb5064

Apr 24, 2014
Nanticoke, PA
I spent on average $20-$25 dollars per week on smokes. In terms of juice, I probably spend in comparison $5 a week. I order around 75-100 mls of juice every 1-2 months so it averages out to about 5-7 bucks a week. Much cheaper. I smell, taste and breathe better. In terms of lifestyle adjustments? Less freezing sessions outside in the cold smoking a dart. Up here in northeastern Pennsylvania, smoke breaks were almost a chore. HAHA!

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
How do you feel now that you are not smoking tobacco products? what did you spend on tobacco in comparison to what you spend on juice per month? Did you make any lifestyle adjustments now that you are smoke free. what products do you prefer now that you are smoke free?

Following Izan's style:

1. I can breathe better, and I feel better overall.
2. I was buying about a carton of cigarettes a week at around $50 - $60 a pop. Honestly, I could get by with less than a dollar a day now, but I have turned this into a full blown hobby and I like collecting shiny things. Juice wise, I think I spend about $40 a month. I have a e-liquid subscription and I also DIY. If I only DIY'd, it would be pennies a day.
3. No, nothing comes to mind.
4. Rebuildables, both on regulated devices and mechanicals. I like to tinker. Generally speaking, rebuildable tank atomizers on regulated devices, and rebuildable dripping atomizers on mechanical devices.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I spent around $50/month smoking- I stuffed my own; around 2 cartons/month. I spend around $200/month on e-juice and coils...

I am in better shape now that I quit smoking regularly. I do smoke a few cigarettes when I am in Prague- 5-6 per trip, twice/year. Prague is my sin city, so I enjoy certain things there which I abstain from in the US...

Women are my passion and without going into detail, things are better in that regard...

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
How do you feel now that you are not smoking tobacco products? what did you spend on tobacco in comparison to what you spend on juice per month? Did you make any lifestyle adjustments now that you are smoke free. what products do you prefer now that you are smoke free?

I stopped coughing....hacking up a lung....unless sinuses kick in. I am offended when I cough now. I was spending on an average $360.00 a month. That is a conservative estimate. It's embarrassing, actually. I am on disability and it was really cutting into my funds. I tried a cheaper brand and coughed worse. Yes, I did quit tobacco. For some people it is flat out easy. My trek wasn't that easy, as I didn't mean to quit.....just cut down as my smoking was out of control. I started vaping on a Thursday evening. By Saturday night, I made a commentment. I stuck to it, even saying aloud 'I CHOOSE not to smoke.' That was 4 1/2 years ago and I've been smoke free since July 2010. This website helped me. It's the greatest. God answered my prayer. I give Him the Praise Honor and Glory because He performed a miracle in me. I spend around $80.00 a month on supplies. Yeah, I guess you could say ecig's is way cheaper. The bottom line is that I am so glad I am smoke free. I don't want to pollute my lungs any further. However, I am not an activist against smoking. I feel you have free will and it is your right to smoke if you wish. If I'm asked, I give information freely and encourage if I can, but I don't condemn.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread