eJuice to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still new all this too...after a couple of weeks of pretty much vaping exclusively, here's a few personal observations I've made:

- You'll never fully replicate the flavor of your favorite analog. You can come close, but I have yet to find my Marlboro Menthol Lights in an e-juice. (Not to say it's not out there!) Instead of trying to replicate my MML's, I've been looking for a flavor I'm happy with vaping all day that doesn't leave me craving something. Now, I have discovered V4L's Smilin Special Menthol... (Oh, how do I love it... It's yummy!) So far, it's doing the trick. Best way to figure out what works for you is going to be trial and error according to your likes and dislikes. I highly suggest sampler packs to get an idea of what's out there.

- I started off on 24 mg juice, and the best way I can think to describe how my mouth and throat felt is this. It was very similar to the feeling of having a nicotine patch stuck in my mouth instead of on my arm! I dropped to an 18 mg and an 11 mg and I'm a lot happier. The burn is gone! Plus, with the lower nicotine content, I don't worry quite as much about a nicotine overdose if I decide to vape for 30 minutes straight just because I love the flavor! :D

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Even if there was a juice that was spot on to the American Spirits, the chances that you like it might not be very high. A lot of new vapers (myself included) don't care for tobacco juices at first, because it's so different than what you grow accustomed to with analogs.

For tobacco flavors, I would suggest BackWoods Brew Don's service is best-in-class, and his juice is fantastic.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
First: you will not find a tobacco flavored juice that will match the taste of an analog. The closet that I've found is 555, but it too is not the same. Second: I would start at about 24mg of nic and work your way up or down from there. Third: don't buy any large bottles of juice to begin with until you find a flavor you enjoy. Buy several small bottles 3ml to 6ml of various flavors and try them all; and clean your atty between each juice. I would recommend contacting FreedomSmokeUSA and talk to the owners, David or Pam, either by phone or email, explain your situation, and they will fix you up with some great samples. The information and service you will get from them is excellent....
:toast:

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
As others have said you'll find that a tobacco flavored juice can't replicate burning tobacco leaves, two totally different forms of delivery. I have found several tobacco flavors I like though and do have that tobacco flavor. FreedomSmokeUSA has a American Spirit Liquid you might want to try. I've tried it and really liked it but how it compares to a American Spirit analog I don't know since I never smoked one.

As far as nicotine levels, everyone is different and you can't really go by the amount of cigarettes you smoked. There are people that didn't smoke that many analogs daily and prefer a higher mg juice and vice versa. You'll just have to experiment and see what works for you, get samples in various levels, between 12 and 24mg would probably be a good start and then go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread