3. So- Standby / on/off
4. Uc- Battery voltage check
5. Ds- Display change / ResistanceΩ/Voltage output/Voltage underload 'live'
6. Lo- LED on/off
7. Up- Voltage power (Wattage setting)
Po- Constant power operation
Uo- Constant voltage operation

Error codes :

LOR---Lower resistance indication;If the resistance is below 1.2ohm,the display will show "Low Load".

LOU---Lower voltage indication.If one 18650 battery voltage is below 3.4V or 2 18350 batteries Superposition voltage is below 6.4v,the display will show"Low Voltage".

WSC---Short circuit indication.If cartomizer/atomizer output port short-circuit,the display will show"Warning Short Circuit".

Low Battery Indicator --- When the battery gets low the red lighted pushbutton will slowly flash indicating that your battery is low.

This is merely some very basic information to give you all a idea of what's in store. I'll be posting more detailed info in the near future as time permits. Take care everyone.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
493337photo_5.jpg

509426photo_4.jpg

90138photoa.jpg

75654photo_3a.jpg

306692photo_1.jpg

Test from a vendor in Poland - best translation I could get unfortunately;
- Quality of performance similar to that of Vmax that is at a high level
- LED display is exclusively available in blue (cool)
- Deep connector which can shoot a 510 atomizers / kartomizery eGo without any adapter
- Has come to the menu option 7 With a choice of whether we want to regulate the power of the applied voltage (power of control was the default)
- Power adjustable from 3 to 15 watts in increments of 0.5 W
- Of course, working on a single battery 18650
- After removing the battery does not lose settings or put our new batteries and do not have anything already set
- The key there is no longer a blue light-emitting diodes, shines only display, which can be disconnected from the menu and then no longer shines
- Battery life comes out in the wash, but I can see it'll be a really long

When it comes to power it still copies like crazy though not as much as Vmax, which effectively killed the 3.0V LR kartomizery
Zmax far less well than copies of Vmax, but not as poorly as ProVari usawiony at 3.3V. Still feel, however, that it is not 3.0V 3.0V as the Provari and Lavatube. Here sensational falls VV Gripper from Smoktecha.
Smoktech assured me that the electronics design and execution of deals with a different company than the one that did the electronics for Vmax (subcontractor).

Kartomizery Dual Coil fun is burning car hire from 3Watt to 6-7Watt, because then it burns longer and breaks 15Watt head *BOJE SIE*

Oscilloscope broke down to me so I will not come poki new'm not able to check exactly modulation voltages, etc.

So for fast measurements performed several multimeter.
I wanted to check how low and how high you can set the tension Zmax.
The lowest score
- Cartomizer Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm setting on 3.0Watt Zmax'a voltage 2.05-2.10 V gave
- Boge 2.8 Ohm cartomizer same setting Zmax'a voltage 2.80-2.85 V gave

Result highest
- Cartomizer Dual Coil 1.5 Ohm max 15Watt setting gave voltage 4.50-4.55 V (also obtained the same result with the Dragon VV Gripper set to 6.0V, and the result is Lavatube 3.80-3.85V to 6.0V also ustawionia)
- Boge cartomizer 2.8Ohm same setting gave 15Watt Voltage 5.55V-5.60 V

The best result is what I managed to get the boge 2.8 Ohm's kartku to 5.89V for freshly charged battery red IMR 18650 1600mAh.
On battery "no name" was only 2600mAh 5.30V So how do you know the battery quality difference (current efficiency).
Current efficiency which is also obtained from zmax max 13.5 Watt, above setting from 13.5 W to 15W not already changed the output voltage.
Possible that the battery is good with some sort of impressed by the 15 Watt, I tried with everything I had, and anything above 13.5 W did not receive.
Moreover, these settings efektuja taste burnt socks so that it was only fighting at the numbers, rather than usefulness.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Dont know exactly what he intend to say with the voltage and watts figures,but if you set your watts higher (according to your atty ohm(s) ) voltage setting is irrelevant since it wont go past or lower the set wattage anyways :)

In fact I wonder why the voltage setting is still in those (even the Nivel)

Unless I missed something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread