so juiced(slight pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
So ...yesterday my four bottle of 30ml juice from affordable vaping came in nd I got them last night...then this morning I check usps tracking for the ones supposed to b here today,5mins later the mailman arrives with them...blue raspberry,Apple jacks(good taste not quite the cereal tho)n two custom ones,then candy corn and fruity cereal(this is 13mg) nd now I am quite stocked on my juice.very happy,vaping the fruity cereal now,not too shabby of I do say so myself. Gunna let em all steep,ideas on how plz? Uncapped in dark? Not sure bout it....but now all I don't have is my 140pk of cotton squares ,got my kanthal nd everything I need to have a happy vape experience...6bottles in two days is great :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Gunna let em all steep,ideas on how plz? Uncapped in dark? Not sure bout it....

1) You can sample them now, and if they are "vapable", use them. (Not all flavors need to steep.)

2) IF I need to steep, I leave the bottles uncapped overnight, and then recap them. Shake the bottles good at least once a day and let them sit in a dark area. After a week, repeat number 1.

3) If not quite vapable, repeat number 2.

I generally never throw away a flavor, because I have occassionally returned to a flavor as long as a year (steeping) and found that that bad tasting juice finally came around. However, in most cases if it hasn't improved after a month's time steeping, it likely will not improve much if at all.

Some people like to apply heat to their e-liquid to "speed up the steeping process". I personally don't like doing that, because heat can degrade nicotine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread