Cereal City Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Anybody try these flavors before? I've tried a ton of cereal flavors, Copious Crunch from Simply E-juice being one of my favorites. But after trying Cereal City Vapes, I realized a lot of these crunchberry/fruit loops/fruity pebble flavors, etc., were just simply different combinations of lemon/lime. Somehow, Cereal City Vapes nails not only the flavor of the cereal, but the milk aspect, as well. I've tried all six of their flavors, Cinapple Hoops (Apple Jacks), Crazy Squares (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), Perfect Circle (Fruit Loops), Silly Rabbit (Trix), Milkenberry (Cap'n Crunchberry), and Snap Cracklin (Rice Krispies). But my favorites are Perfect Circle and Milkenberry. So delicious. If you think you're into cereal flavors, they're worth checking out. I think they're sold by Hometown Vapors. I'm not associated with them in any way, I just rarely find juice that makes me excited, so when I do, I like to share it here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I think they're available only in 30 ml bottles, and they only have three strengths to choose from: 0, 3, or 6.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
I started vaping 15 months ago in order to completely stop smoking.

I just can't imagine vaping on some juice that smells and tastes like kid's cereal and milk all day long.

I guess to each his own ...

Why not?
Are kids only allowed to like cereal?
There are far worse flavors to duplicate than delicious kid's cereal.

Companies wouldn't make these flavors if they were sitting on the shelves.
Looper disappears at my local shop as fast as it comes in regardless of how many bottles are delivered.

I started vaping 15 months ago in order to completely stop smoking.

I just can't imagine vaping on some juice that smells and tastes like kid's cereal and milk all day long.

I guess to each his own ...

I started vaping six months ago in order to completely stop smoking. I'm 39 years old. I'm vaping fruit loops right now. To each his own, indeed.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I've been vaping for almost three years and I can't fathom vaping nasty tobacco flavors. Yeah, I started with tobacco flavors, but then I quickly realized tobacco flavors are, for the most part, nasty.

P.S., I work in a vape shop, too, and I see all manners of old grizzled smokers who swore they'd never do a "flavor" ("Hell, if I wanted blueberry, I'd eat a blueberry, I'd never vape one") and months later they're back in trying fruits, desserts, candies, sweet things, etc. Big burly bikers come in asking for cotton candy. To each his own, most definitely, but also... live and let live.

I started vaping an Ry4 and thought "this'll be too sweet. I want something that tastes like a cigarette." I ordered some "real" tobacco flavors, but by the time they got to me in the mail, they were so gross to me as to be unvape-able. By that time, I'd discovered Milk and Honey and dessert vapes.

I find that cereal vapes are some of my favorites. They're sweet enough, and have enough of a "dessert" vibe to satisfy my vaping sweet tooth, but they are also light enough and have enough of a citrus hint that they aren't overpowering to vape all day every day. I also enjoy eating "little kid" cereal sometimes, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm still looking for the perfect cinnamon toast crunch flavor, so maybe I'll give Cereal City's a try. Thanks, Rocketpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread