So sick of holding a hole closed or using a toothpick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
What clearo or tank is there that draws tight. I have used all of the ones that smokeless image sells plus a few more. The best draw for me comes from the iclear16, but I keep getting juice in my mouth (YUCK). With all the others I don't have that issue, but I have to either block the hole with my finger or break a toothpick off in one of the holes to get the less airy draw that I prefer. What is there out there that would fit the bill. I know some genius out there has come up with something. Thanks in advance!

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Honestly, I find the lowest setting on the Kanger Subtank models pretty tight. In addition, on the mini and nano you can practically go as tight as you want by turning the neck so only a small piece of the big hole is uncovered. I really like a wide open airflow, though, so what seems tight to me may still be too much for you.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Thank you all! I got my Nautilus from Hoosier ecigs and I LOVE IT!! Exactly what I needed. Now I am going to buy a mini one also. perfect draw for me on the smallest hole. now what to do with my clearomizer collection. LOL The other suggestions are on the way. Man did I waste a lot of money.

Reactions: YoursTruli

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
WIN_20150712_111846 (2).JPG
Filled with Baker White Fueled. Awesome!

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Reactions: Pamawoman

Manycats

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Bulyea, Saskatchewan, Canada

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Thank you all! I got my Nautilus from Hoosier ecigs and I LOVE IT!! Exactly what I needed. Now I am going to buy a mini one also. perfect draw for me on the smallest hole. now what to do with my clearomizer collection. LOL The other suggestions are on the way. Man did I waste a lot of money.

put your clearomizer collection away for a rainy day or vapocalypse you never know when they will come in handy ;)

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
The Aspire K1 tank is awesome for your style of vaping. I used one for several months and never got a dry hit, leak or spitback from it. it has ego style connection and is really east to maintain. Coils are cheap and easy to find. Costs about ten bucks and has a real glass tank.
Also too airy and it doesn't work on an auto. But it is pretty!

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread