So who else is anticipating the birth of their Chuck in the next few weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on a new small chuck. Now the waiting begins...I feel like Beetlejuice when he is waiting to see the director of ghostly employment.

But, I am as patient as a fly on roadkill so this should be interesting. I am very excited though as I had poor luck with my last mod and after all the great comments on the Chucks, I can't wait to ditch these regular batteries and move forward.

Thanks to all the great Chuckleheads for their insight, wisdom and sharing!

grabeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Just outside my comfort zone.
I ordered my big Chuck last Thursday, so I know I'm looking at another week and a half - at least. The anticipation is starting to build... I need some fellow "expectant parents" to share the agony... LOL :D
I already have my big chuck, ordered my wife a little chuck on 2/04.

Tunda

Feb 6, 2010
Iowa
My Charles was conceived, that's right I blew my wad and e-mailed the details, on 1/29/2010 at 3:52 PM CST. The gestation period seems unbearable. I was hoping against hope he would be a premie, but overdue will have to do. I pace the waiting room anxiously awaiting his arrival. Unfortunately I have little recollection of his mother so I hope I recognize him when I see him. I gave Jeff as much info as I could muster, but only time will tell. I'm sure I will love him no matter what he looks like. Congratulations to those who have finally seen their newborns and please wish me luck with mine.

Anyone got any good elevator music, maybe some peanuts?

phelmon-albums-my-pics-picture4887-waiting-chuck.jpg

DerekPGH

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
i ordered mine on sunday the 14th.(happy valentines day hunny! you get a nice dinner and chocolate, i get a chuck! :evil:) mirror black with gold caps... pittsburgh penguins logo on the front with "pittsburgh penguins" on the back. yea. all my friends are gonna be jealous.

right now i feel like this :D, but im very impatient so by 2 weeks ill feel like this 8-o

Tunda

Feb 6, 2010
Iowa
Any idea where the list is date wise. I want to wait like a good little boy, but I'm getting very very anxious now. In addition to my chuck I ordered 801 atty's and carts and a USB passthrough when my m401 passed away. (hated the short battery life) I have them now and tethered to my comp at home, a Belkin cigarette lighter to usb adapter in the car, but I'm forced to smoke analogs anywhere else until my chuck arrives. Ready to toss analogs for good. Please someone, anyone, give me some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread