sorta new

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Puttyandnapalm, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Puttyandnapalm

Puttyandnapalm Full Member Verified Member

Sep 1, 2014
    I've been vaping for a year and a half, starting with mostly Mistic brand cartidges. About 8 months ago, I moved onto to refillable liquid types and never looked back. There is a store semi-locally to me (juicemafia) that I very much enjoy, even though I've tried some other brands.

Currently, I use a vision spinner 2 that I adore, works all day and the variable voltage is nice. I realize theres a huge world out there with mods and whatnot, but I'm trying to be minimalist for now.

The reason I've joined primarily is to get some recommendations on some other ego-type tanks for the Vision Spinner. I've primarily been using the different types of Smoktech ARO's, but a few too many leaks/flooding has caused me to start looking elsewhere. I've become somewhat adept thanks to Youtube and Fasttech at rebuilding/rewicking these single coils, but my research seems to show going to a dual coil would prevent leaking/flooding and improve flavor.

Any good recommendations for tanks with cheaper/easy to order or rebuild dual coil style?
  2. Susan~S

Susan~S ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 12, 2014
    Mpls/St.Paul, MN
    I don't know of anyone who rebuilds dual Kanger coils. Most of us take our dual Kanger coils (once they have burned out) and rebuild them as single coils.
  3. KiMB00P

KiMB00P Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2014
    Welcome to ECF. I don't know much about rebuildable tanks, but when I was using the Vision Spinner, my go to tank was the Kanger Protank mini and never had leaking problems. But I also never rebuilt the coils, just bought replacements.

Hope you'll be able to find the answers you're looking for from some of the other members as well. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.