sorta new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puttyandnapalm

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Maryland
Hello,
I've been vaping for a year and a half, starting with mostly Mistic brand cartidges. About 8 months ago, I moved onto to refillable liquid types and never looked back. There is a store semi-locally to me (juicemafia) that I very much enjoy, even though I've tried some other brands.

Currently, I use a vision spinner 2 that I adore, works all day and the variable voltage is nice. I realize theres a huge world out there with mods and whatnot, but I'm trying to be minimalist for now.

The reason I've joined primarily is to get some recommendations on some other ego-type tanks for the Vision Spinner. I've primarily been using the different types of Smoktech ARO's, but a few too many leaks/flooding has caused me to start looking elsewhere. I've become somewhat adept thanks to Youtube and fasttech at rebuilding/rewicking these single coils, but my research seems to show going to a dual coil would prevent leaking/flooding and improve flavor.

Any good recommendations for tanks with cheaper/easy to order or rebuild dual coil style?

KiMB00P

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Washington
Welcome to ECF. I don't know much about rebuildable tanks, but when I was using the Vision Spinner, my go to tank was the Kanger Protank mini and never had leaking problems. But I also never rebuilt the coils, just bought replacements.

Hope you'll be able to find the answers you're looking for from some of the other members as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread