1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Space Jam - Eclipse (Cavendish Tobacco)

Discussion in 'Flavor Reviews' started by Still138, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Still138

Still138 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I must start out by saying when I first started vaping I tried a ton of tobacco flavors and was thoroughly unimpressed. The bulk of them tasted nothing like tobacco, and the ones that did tasted more like a re-lit cigarette than a fresh one. However I was in my local vape shop the other day when the Space Jam rep came in with a new flavor. The staff was obviously excited, he had brought by a sample bottle earlier and they were eagerly awaiting the go live on this one. I have become friends with some of the builders and retail staff at the shop and they all told me I had to try this flavor, so I obliged. I was expecting to be unimpressed... I was anything but. The flavor is rich and creamy and very reminiscent of the pipes my dad used to smoke. The subtle notes of salted cream really do wonders to bring our the flavor (as opposed to mask it like most tobacco additives).

If you like tobacco flavors, I say this is a must.

2. nerojrnde

nerojrnde Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Totally agree. I am vaping it right now. I bought it at Vapor Parlor in Sacramento. It is a very rich, robust, tobacco flavor. Like real tobacco. Not "tobacco".

3. firephly

firephly Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

do you actually taste the salt?

4. Durty D

Durty D Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't taste the salt but that's just me. Entirely subjective!

I do love the Eclipse. Very tasty! The GF is a huge fan of their "pluto" flavor.

5. Ryuukon

Ryuukon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

If there is any salty flavor to it, it's very mild and just enhances the Cavendish tobacco flavor of it, so much so that it just all melds together into easily the most authentic tobacco flavor I've ever had in a vape.

I've been on the hunt for months for a good pipe or cigar tobacco flavor, but they all fell flat until this one. This one is top notch. Now I just wish my local B&M carried bigger than 15ml bottles...

6. firephly

firephly Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

ok i'm sold!

7. Ryuukon

Ryuukon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just to add, I've been vaping on Eclipse all evening since I bought my first bottle about 7 hours ago and I just can't put it down. I keep wanting to pick up my tank with 5 Pawns Gambit in it but I can't.

IT'S A TOTAL ECLIPSE! :vapor:

8. Magnus90

Magnus90 Full Member Verified Member

I've been trying to find a tobacco that I liked for over six years...and finally! This stuff is delicious.

9. gtdynodude

gtdynodude Full Member

Eclipse is fantastic, I feel like I should be vaping it from an e-pipe. Very smooth, robust sweet pipe tobacco flavor. Really takes me back to my childhood, every time.

10. drysprocket

drysprocket Super Member

I've been using this a lot lately, and I really do love it. In fact, it's the best I've found. But with that said, can anyone recommend something that's just like this...but maybe a tad less sweet?

I too have gotten a ton of tobacco flavors lately and have been on the hunt. But they're all too strong, cigar like as someone mentioned, or a tiny bit too sweet like this.

Maybe I'll try mixing this with another, but I just thought I'd see if anyone can pandora my tastebuds here and recommend anything else in this vein. Or even just some variety...cause this stuff really is amazing, maybe I'm just burning out on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.