Space Jam - Eclipse (Cavendish Tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I must start out by saying when I first started vaping I tried a ton of tobacco flavors and was thoroughly unimpressed. The bulk of them tasted nothing like tobacco, and the ones that did tasted more like a re-lit cigarette than a fresh one. However I was in my local vape shop the other day when the Space Jam rep came in with a new flavor. The staff was obviously excited, he had brought by a sample bottle earlier and they were eagerly awaiting the go live on this one. I have become friends with some of the builders and retail staff at the shop and they all told me I had to try this flavor, so I obliged. I was expecting to be unimpressed... I was anything but. The flavor is rich and creamy and very reminiscent of the pipes my dad used to smoke. The subtle notes of salted cream really do wonders to bring our the flavor (as opposed to mask it like most tobacco additives).

If you like tobacco flavors, I say this is a must.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
If there is any salty flavor to it, it's very mild and just enhances the Cavendish tobacco flavor of it, so much so that it just all melds together into easily the most authentic tobacco flavor I've ever had in a vape.

I've been on the hunt for months for a good pipe or cigar tobacco flavor, but they all fell flat until this one. This one is top notch. Now I just wish my local B&M carried bigger than 15ml bottles...

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I've been using this a lot lately, and I really do love it. In fact, it's the best I've found. But with that said, can anyone recommend something that's just like this...but maybe a tad less sweet?

I too have gotten a ton of tobacco flavors lately and have been on the hunt. But they're all too strong, cigar like as someone mentioned, or a tiny bit too sweet like this.

Maybe I'll try mixing this with another, but I just thought I'd see if anyone can pandora my tastebuds here and recommend anything else in this vein. Or even just some variety...cause this stuff really is amazing, maybe I'm just burning out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread