Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonSparkle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2015
North Carolina
My husband just purchased the purple kayfun4 tank for me and I absolutely love it! Got the drip tip to match and also love it!

It fit the authentic perfectly with no issues. I broke the original glass one within 24 hours of getting it lol So I'm happy to have a new glass tank in there as the polycarbinate was a pain to keep refilling and looks horrible to me.

Anyways, I love this purple tank on the K4. The quality is nice and will definitely be returning to spectrum tanks for future orders for any others tanks I get in the future!

The shipping was super fast as well! Was packaged nice and safe too! Thanks a bunch!

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
My husband just purchased the purple kayfun4 tank for me and I absolutely love it! Got the drip tip to match and also love it!

It fit the authentic perfectly with no issues. I broke the original glass one within 24 hours of getting it lol So I'm happy to have a new glass tank in there as the polycarbinate was a pain to keep refilling and looks horrible to me.

Anyways, I love this purple tank on the K4. The quality is nice and will definitely be returning to spectrum tanks for future orders for any others tanks I get in the future!

The shipping was super fast as well! Was packaged nice and safe too! Thanks a bunch!

Thank you very much for the awesome feedback MoonSparkle! Reading your post made me :D Cheers!

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
We have some Billow tanks in stock :D

2gtnblf.jpg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
We recently reworked the short tips. The original has a 9mm OD and the new ones will be 10mm. Doesn't sound like much but it makes a HUGE difference! Double the air flow and they'll be stout! Here's a pic of the original vs.the new prototype. Don't pay any attention the the length as the new ones will be shorter than the original. The triple o-ring configuration is just a bonus :D

a5f5fk.jpg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Thanks HB! I'm a big fan of collaboration :D Wholesale is always nice but helping fellow vapers out with custom fitment is much more satisfying. When someone takes the time/expense to send a device in I'm on it! Emailing photos of a tank installed is the pay-off for me....People are so happy!!

Only a dozen posts so far this year so I've decided to let the thread go. We're not going out of business or anything...I'm just signing off before the thread gets closed. Elantis, Uno and RC... Thank you very much for your support over the past two years! You guys have kept it going and and it's much appreciated!! Your names are actually posted on the wall so we'll always take care of ya :)

ECF is is going to close the thread soon so thanks to everyone who has shown interest or given support!

I can be reached at spectrumtanks@gmail.com

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Thanks HB! I'm a big fan of collaboration :D Wholesale is always nice but helping fellow vapors out with custom fitment is much more satisfying. When someone takes the time/expense to send a device in I'm on it! Emailing photos of a tank installed is the pay-off for me....People are so happy!!

Only a dozen posts so far this year so I've decided to let the thread go. We're not going out of business or anything...I'm just signing off before the thread gets closed. Elantis, Uno and RC... Thank you very much for your support over the past two years! You guys have kept it going and and it's much appreciated!! Your names are actually posted on the wall so we'll always take care of ya :)

ECF is is going to close the thread soon so thanks to everyone who has shown interest or given support!

Awwww...gonna miss this thread :cry:. I know I don't post much, too much RL stuff goin' on....but I always come here to see what new pretties you have available even if I don't own one.

But I do have the email addy and the website saved so I can always be lurkin' :pervy::D

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Awe, don't let it go, someone brought it to the top and that's how I found it. I just ordered one for my Lemo drop, looking forward to getting it, hope this thread don't die. Just post one of them beauties every now and then, I'll post one when I get mine. :vapor:

^^^^ That's what I am talking about ^^^^^ :thumb::thumbs:

Good for you Toasty...you are going to love the color tanks!!!!!!

rcbell.N51

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Minnesota
I'd be sad to see the thread go, but you've earned a lifelong customer with great service and an excellent product.

I just made my first foray into the metallic colored tanks to go with my new Subtank Mini/SX Mini M Class. Gonna have to look for a matching JWrap for the SX Mini maybe.

Thanks for everything you do Mike.

EDIT: Reminiscing. My first two Spectrum tanks (Z-Atty-U & Z-Atty-Pro), two years ago tomorrow.

mrssv7.jpg

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thanks HB! I'm a big fan of collaboration :D Wholesale is always nice but helping fellow vapers out with custom fitment is much more satisfying. When someone takes the time/expense to send a device in I'm on it! Emailing photos of a tank installed is the pay-off for me....People are so happy!!

oh NOooooooo. It's been so nice to see the colors as people post them and great way to get questions answered.

Reactions: murtcepS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread