Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
c6bca6f0619dacf61a4d5b01623396ea.jpg

My smoke tubed Drop (travel rig) on Black Sands Beach :)

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
I just placed my first order for some colored SubTank glass and matching drip tips. I would like to use some of the Kanger brand original colored o-rings I bought in their variety pack, will the original manufactures orings work with your glass, or just the orings you supply?

Also wonder if you have any plans to make some glass tanks for the new Eciggity/EHPro "Morph" tank? They use the same glass tanks as their "Billow 2", but I only see a Billow 1 option on your site. Thanks!

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Thanks for giving Bird Dog the good advice HB. To be perfectly honest the Kabuki is the only device that was never test fitted.
I talked to Mike @ HOH and he said it was interchangeable with the Z-Atty set-up. He's a very straight shooter so I took his word for it and added Kabuki without checking specs/fitment.
I can't say for sure but Bird Dog may have received a tank @ the low end of tolerance. Many variables but if anyone has fitment issues feel free to contact me.
The last thing I want is for anyone to be unhappy with their purchase! This is why my wife or I inspect/measure each item before packing.
Coloring defects, small scratches, and anything out of tolerance goes in the reject pile.
We only ship Grade A tanks and I like to think this is why we rarely have a complaint.

Nice pic Uno! Hawaii is on my bucket list so I'm a bit jealous. One of these years it's gonna happen! Haven't added a pic to the website in months so thanks for posting my friend!

Mactavish, An ID of 19.0 - 19.15 is optimal using stock rings. This is at the high-end of tolerance for 22 x 1.5 tubing so we always measure before packing.
23 OD tubing was a tough find but working on Morph/Billow V2 tanks right now. I'll send you the missing o-rings... just shoot me an email:)

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Thanks for giving Bird Dog the good advice HB. To be perfectly honest the Kabuki is the only device that was never test fitted.
I talked to Mike @ HOH and he said it was interchangeable with the Z-Atty set-up. He's a very straight shooter so I took his word for it and added Kabuki without checking specs/fitment.
I can't say for sure but Bird Dog may have received a tank @ the low end of tolerance. Many variables but if anyone has fitment issues feel free to contact me.
The last thing I want is for anyone to be unhappy with their purchase! This is why my wife or I inspect/measure each item before packing.
Coloring defects, small scratches, and anything out of tolerance goes in the reject pile.
We only ship Grade A tanks and I like to think this is why we rarely have a complaint.

Nice pic Uno! Hawaii is on my bucket list so I'm a bit jealous. One of these years it's gonna happen! Haven't added a pic to the website in months so thanks for posting my friend!

Mactavish, An ID of 19.0 - 19.15 is optimal using stock rings. This is at the high-end of tolerance for 22 x 1.5 tubing so we always measure before packing.
23 OD tubing was a tough find but working on Morph/Billow V2 tanks right now. I'll send you the missing o-rings... just shoot me an email:)

I just sent an email to the address found on your website here:

spectrumtanks@gmail.com

If you are now selling colored glass for the Morph/Billow 2, I will order some, and you can include the missing orings with that order. Thanks!

Reactions: murtcepS

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
The thread was removed for a while but Misty (Forum Admin) got it back up for me. Thank you Misty! :)
Here's the sizes we've made since Kraken V2...

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA. (3ml & 6ml)
2yuls2o.jpg

Uwell Crown
erisg1.jpg

Billow V2 Nano
x6eb05.jpg

Mutation X-MT & Griffin
kajt41.jpg

Herakles Plus
dzvtxf.jpg

Triton V2
2zianu1.jpg

Vaporesso Target
fbaych.jpg

Aspire Cleito
sqkoc5.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
I guess a couple of the tank sizes are redundant but that's okay ;) We've accumulated a bunch of devices over the past few years. All are on a display rack... many were just used for test fitting and are in mint condition. We're going to give them away one at a time via contest/drawing.

LX1X

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
Fee State
Any coke red glass for the Kayfun 5?
And Merlin RTA?
He has a long list.. didn't see Merlin.. kayfun v5 he has it listed.

Google spectrum tanks.. it will direct you to his website..

I just lucked out when searching for kraken tanks. Saw his website and he has link to ecf. Searched here and saw this thread after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread