Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I received my package and just love the sparkle tanks for the Kanger Mini Sub!!!! And yes I <3 the green one, thank you so much!!!

Here's a pic, the first one I took didn't show the "sparkle" to well!

SparkleSubTank.jpg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Hey Elantis/Uno! Thanks for posting the pics!! Those metallic tanks are a PITA to take photos of. I've tried different lighting, angles, and backgrounds but can't do them any justice. I think that graphite shot Elantis took last year was as good as it gets. The blue matches your mod perfectly though.
The Lemo V2 tank is actually a 21 x 1.5 made out of quartz. Put a flame to the tank and it lights up like a Christmas tree. I've never ordered any tubing from China but many of the Sub-olm devices require 21 x 1.5 tubing. I just can't order finished tanks from fasttech and color them... Out of my comfort zone! This is the one time I'm forced into buying tubing from China. We'll spec the tubing out then cut/polish/color. We're behind the curve for a reason.

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Hey Elantis/Uno! Thanks for posting the pics!! Those metallic tanks are a PITA to take photos of. I've tried different lighting, angles, and backgrounds but can't do them any justice. I think that graphite shot Elantis took last year was as good as it gets. The blue matches your mod perfectly though.
The Lemo V2 tank is actually a 21 x 1.5 made out of quartz. Put a flame to the tank and it lights up like a Christmas tree. I've never ordered any tubing from China but many of the Sub-olm devices require 21 x 1.5 tubing. I just can't order finished tanks from FastTech and color them... Out of my comfort zone! This is the one time I'm forced into buying tubing from China. We'll spec the tubing out then cut/polish/color. We're behind the curve for a reason.

Are you out of the Lemo 2 or is it the same size as the Lemo? I thought I had seen it the other day but when I went to order one, I didn't see it anymore. Thanks.

Reactions: murtcepS

Uno mas

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Don't believe Mike has produced the Lemo 2 yet, unfortunately I only have the Drop in the original configuration so I couldn't compare the tube sizes. I'm hopin' we see them, my Lemo 2s look awful naked currently :)

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
The Lemo V2 tank is actually a 21 x 1.5 made out of quartz. Put a flame to the tank and it lights up like a Christmas tree. I've never ordered any tubing from China but many of the Sub-olm devices require 21 x 1.5 tubing. I just can't order finished tanks from FastTech and color them... Out of my comfort zone! This is the one time I'm forced into buying tubing from China. We'll spec the tubing out then cut/polish/color. We're behind the curve for a reason.

Thanks for explaining that. I didn't know that about tubing.

Reactions: murtcepS

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Received my package today and am lovin' the new drip tips!!!! I still like the older ones I have too ;)!!

The daughter decided now after vaping since September of 2012, to try something other than carto tanks, so I set her up with the black Kayfun/orange tube and tip! She :wub: it!!!! Then she lost the orange dt while outside in her back yard...I gave her my "spare" since I am a good mom like that :rolleyes:! So I am just happy you still had some of the "old" oranges so I could replace mine....thank you soooooooo much!!!!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Did this thread finally get closed?

Nope. Guess not!

Woohoo!

:thumbs: I agree...I don't chat much anymore, but still keep an eye on this thread, and of course keep ordering stuff! Set the daughter up with another Kayfun, this time silver with the Teal tube and tip...and yep, you guessed it, dropped it and chipped the tip. Had to order another and a few more just because :rolleyes:

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Hey EV1! I't's good to see the thread is still alive n kickin :) I'll make it a point to check in more often so if anybody has questions feel free to fire away.

I see the shorties (tips) are available. Nice.
Thanks RC!

Follow the link, and find your size!
Thanks HB!

Package received and I do believe Mr. murtcepS has another another skill...I believe he is psychic because that little something was exactly what I was thinking about when I placed my order!!!!!!
Thanks Elantis! I had no idea what to throw in for ya. You've placed so many orders in the past.... Coulda went with a Z-Atty or a Subtank lol. Great to hear you like the new tips!

We finally found a supplier for the 21 x 1.5. The Lemo 2 and many of the drop-in coil tanks need this size. I'll be posting some new and not so new stuff on the website this week. Can never have enough pics so here's a few...
Matrix, Arctic and Squape-R!!!
54xbgo.jpg

2r3yp01.jpg

2r5s48w.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread