Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
STEEPING RECOMMENDATIONS~

Remember the steeping process doesn't really begin until you expose the liquid to air, so shake em up and crack that bottle as often as you can remember between now and Thanksgiving!~

Looking forward to the holidays as always,

~Clark

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

Remember the steeping process doesn't really begin until you expose the liquid to air, so shake em up and crack that bottle as often as you can remember between now and Thanksgiving!~

~Clark

Ordered a bottle this morning, thanks Kent...!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Got mine today and being me I decanted two of the glass bottles into three LDPE 50ml bottles to steep. But also being me just put some in a tank and tried it without steeping.

Smelling from the bottle BUTTER!!!!! BUTTERBUTTERBUTTER!!!!!
First taste, BUTTER!!!!! with a hint of something else buried under all that butter. I have to say that all pumpkin usually screams of BUTTER for me so YMMV. I'm excited to see where this lands with some steep! :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got mine today and being me I decanted two of the glass bottles into three LDPE 50ml bottles to steep. But also being me just put some in a tank and tried it without steeping.

Smelling from the bottle BUTTER!!!!! BUTTERBUTTERBUTTER!!!!!
First taste, BUTTER!!!!! with a hint of something else buried under all that butter. I have to say that all pumpkin usually screams of BUTTER for me so YMMV. I'm excited to see where this lands with some steep! :)

I get that fresh, also. I am steeping my bottle in a Unicorn. Give it lots o' air.

I also have to let it break in past the butter - vape it for a while - then it gets real cheesecake'ey with a nice pumpkin spice finish.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
Got home from work, and found my package waiting for me. Opened the bottle to take a whiff.

Hmmmm....you've got me rethinking my stance on pumpkin versus sweet potatoes; this smells great! Gonna follow the steep instructions, and get this ready for Thanksgiving (after ordering a few more bottles, I think)...:thumb:

How much do you have left?..:pervy:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hubby has a pumpkin spice frebreze air freshener in his car and today when I got in I thought, "Theater butter" but no, it was pumpkin. :laugh:

Vaping SPC in the tank I filled half way and it's less butter now. I think this will really be grand once it steeps out! :thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hubby has a pumpkin spice frebreze air freshener in his car and today when I got in I thought, "Theater butter" but no, it was pumpkin. :laugh:

Vaping SPC in the tank I filled half way and it's less butter now. I think this will really be grand once it steeps out! :thumb:

I got a bottle ready to pop for Thanksgiving.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador

~Clark

Kent - I have no idea how you could possibly think cracking the bottle often and waiting until Thanksgiving could possibly work. Just received SPC a couple days ago, the 60 ml bottle is half gone.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake shines at 60-75 watts...!

Back to the Nicoticket website....:thumbs:

Need a 6-pack this time...........:)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Pretty frick'en tasty right here...:drool:

SPC.jpg

A fresh batch is expected tomorrow...:)

Josh V