Stainless Steel Coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
I use 430 SS on my P3s and have never had a problem. I did have a problem with the 2.5 with some fluctuation, but since I like working with SS so much more than with kanthal, I decided to just get rid of my 2.5s. I only use SS now because, if I feel like it, I can just pop the atomizer off the P3 and on to a temperature control mod and use it that way without having to rebuild the coil. Love it.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I use 430 SS on my P3s and have never had a problem. I did have a problem with the 2.5 with some fluctuation, but since I like working with SS so much more than with kanthal, I decided to just get rid of my 2.5s. I only use SS now because, if I feel like it, I can just pop the atomizer off the P3 and on to a temperature control mod and use it that way without having to rebuild the coil. Love it.
Thanks for that. I now get SS. Cool.

Reactions: AstroTurf

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I use SS 316 - yes it will flux a bit but with my cold standing resistance at 1.3 it will go up to around 1.5/6 on second/third puff but i notice only it is a bit warmer and I like that.
I just got some 316L - 28 AWG. What diameter coil and how many wraps are you doing to get that resistance?

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread