Starter kit help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i finally decided for pico25 and nautilus 2 tank. And i kicked cig .... forever. Love this community. Thanks for helping me decide.

Hi
Don't post much but can relate to this thread.
I too gave up on the Joyetech after a month of misery, and switched to the pico 75w with the melo 3 tank. After a few years of using smaller built in battery devices I thought I'd died and went to heaven after the first couple of puffs. I never dreamed I could get as much satisfaction from a vaping unit, and right away got one sent to my son here in the US, and my sister in the UK. They both have had the same success.
I bought mine from Gearbest. I think they have the best prices, but the longest delivery time, so I only order from them if it's something I can live without for a while. Anything I need within a few days I use an American online supplier like Perfectvape. It costs a bit more, but it's better than waiting too long for something I desperately need.
Never tried the pico 25, but I'm sure compared to that AIO the difference will be like night and day.

Good luck.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
The Pico series is great. I now own five of them and they've all but shoved everything else out of my rotation and into the stash box.

They're cheap, they're reliable, they're pocketable, they're powerful enough to drive any tank I put on'em. They work like champs and they look good doing it.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Not familiar with your choices, but as an ex smoker, I did a lot of research on the various forums, and it seemed the best tank for MTL ex smokers like myself was a Nautilus2. They make a kit called the Zelos which is a small mod and the Nautilus 2 tank. Love it, is great. Easy coil replacement, great overall. I've since tired of replacing the coils (and paying for them), and now use Kayfun Mini V3, but I highly recommend the Zelos for a starting point for ex smokers. I still use it occasionally.

Oh - and available for less than $50.

Reactions: stols001

Lynn Hicks

Sep 13, 2017
I am from india so my choice of starter kit is limited. I choose JOYETECH AIO, and I then saw AIO PRO C. I want to know hows the airflow for MTL. Which one have more restricted airflow among these two? Also tell me about spitback if any.

One more thing i heard vaporesso drizzle kit and i liked it also, but what bothers me is i heard that its vapour is cold and also i will be needing higher nic if i used drizzle kit. In india we dont have nic salt based liquid or higher nic quality liquid.

What to choose? I am also concerned about spitbacks.
I own three of the AIO. The only time I have spitback is when juice is to thin. They need at least 70 PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread