Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
They're good starter devices. Sound alike you vape like me. Mouth to lung. The atomizer that comes with it is not right for that. It cannot be made to work
For that. If anyone says all you have to
Do is close down airflow they don't understand what makes good mouth to lung vaping.

That said there are a couple that do work. The reo rm2 is probably one of the cheapest best mtl devices. ($45-50 shipped)

If you really want one at a good price to try one I have a barely Used one and if You want I'll let it go wth the sod5k and converted pin for squonking. The pair is typically over $100 if you can even get the sod conversion pin any more in not sure.

Pm me and we can work something out. I've moved to some Chalice v3 and mech mods. Was going to list anyway.

Even if you don't want this stuff be vigilant researching advice from the lung hitting guys on mtl vaping. Many of them just don't have experience with what makes a good low power flavor setup with the right draw. so talk to other mtl guys so you don't waste money or get disheartened. There aren't too many squonkers who vape mtl in my experience. The guy who makes the reo mods does. A couple guys in here do and helped me out.

For an inexpensive starter squonking the steam craveand sod5k is an decent Setup. If you figure getting it at a decent discount t becomes
Probably the best intro Setup you can get for mtl. The next step up
Is the rm2 bfa. I'm not going to
Lie - it's probably w better experience than converted sod5k as its made for bottom feed. But that and w stem crave both shipped will
Come in substantially higher than a second hand gently used setup for trial
Purposes.
I'm still all MTL here. 100%.

I just pulled the trigger on a Steam Crave Squonker. Now I need an atty..!

You've got me wanting an RM2. Where do I find said RM2? :)

Google got me nowhere. Lol

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: h00ligan

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Reactions: h00ligan

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Oh cool - thank you! I'll buy next week for sure. Stocking before PA hits this stupid tax...

Whats PA Doing? Jeez the fed is all be ensuring vape business are out of commission in under two years and the state is now adding more to that ?

Collecting state tax is almost
Impossible over the Internet with small companies ime

Reactions: stanleybb50

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Whats PA Doing? Jeez the fed is all be ensuring vape business are out of commission in under two years and the state is now adding more to that ?

Collecting state tax is almost
Impossible over the Internet with small companies ime
So true. But they're putting a 40% tax on everything ecig related. 40% to the stores for all current inventory and then all future purchases, then another 40% to the consumers...

I'll link to a thread in a moment.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
This is ridiculous. They see a decline in revenue from reduction in sin tax and instead of seeing long term savings in health costs they act quickly to grub the instant money which will just push smokers back to smoking costing millions.

How typically short sighted.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
It takes a short time to work them into what Rob sells. Each atty is completely disassembled and modded to spec. I would say probably by Friday or early next week.
I've been checking daily! Haha. Can't wait to get one if those suckers. :)

It's all good because my Steamcrave squonker just shipped today I believe anyway... Looking forward to both! Very much. (Might) even try a temp controlled build this time...

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I'm still all MTL here. 100%.

I just pulled the trigger on a Steam Crave Squonker. Now I need an atty..!

You've got me wanting an RM2. Where do I find said RM2? :)

Google got me nowhere. Lol

Look at the REO Mods site. They have several listed all MTL
Or Vapin Art for high end gear

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Look at the REO Mods site. They have several listed all MTL
Or Vapin Art for high end gear
I can't tell off hand which are good for MTL flavor. On either site. Lol. I'm MTL only.

I know it's my lack of knowledge and understanding of course, but it would be nice if they stated which are food for MTL and which are more DTL.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I can't tell off hand which are good for MTL flavor. On either site. Lol. I'm MTL only.

I know it's my lack of knowledge and understanding of course, but it would be nice if they stated which are food for MTL and which are more DTL.

Generally the smaller Tanks/Bells are for Flavor Chasing and MTL style of Vaping. In Contrast the Larger Tank/Bells and larger Air Holes are for Cloud Chasing or D/L Style of Vaping.
All of the Atty's that you'll see on Reo Mods Site are MTL Flavor Chaser Atty's. NOTE: The small or restricted Air Flow holes and also the small size of the Tanks/RDA's in general. "Flavor"
I must agree with the choice of the Chalice v3, excellent Flavor Chasing Atty with nice Air Flow adjustment for such a small RDA. And I speak from experience, because I have and use one. For Bottom Feed they are hard to beat.

Reactions: stanleybb50

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
So I decided I want a Chalice, that out if stock Low Pro whichever one I've been linking, and should pick a third. Any other suggestions on the "better" for MTL ones from reo?

I also might pick up a Reo box or two while I'm at it.. Haha

Reactions: subwayaznm

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
So I decided I want a Chalice, that out if stock Low Pro whichever one I've been linking, and should pick a third. Any other suggestions on the "better" for MTL ones from reo?

I also might pick up a Reo box or two while I'm at it.. Haha

If you don't mind unregulated then yes, Might as well they are Rock Solid; nothing to break and you can customize it. I have a LP edition. And still use it now and again. But if you can help it just skip the Bull and buy a Sun Box. Done the Best Regulated out in Squonk world. But $400 And I have one of them Sun Box E8 Nano and Love It!

My Daily Rotation:
SX Mini ML Class/ Tilemahos X1; Radius P3/Kabuki; E8 Nano/ Origen Tiny
Or
Vape Forward Stout/Tilemahos V2 +; Radius/P3 Kabuki; E8 Nano/Origen Tiny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread