Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Hmmm. That's not what the other two said........ :confused:

For all of you clouders, or semi-clouders, or Tweeners (love that!), I do want to tell you that I certainly meant zero harm in offering up a thread about Tootles. I really just wondered if there were any people vaping in the style that works for me. It seemed to me that the market was changing rapidly and drastically, and I had no clue if I was one of 5 people, or dozens, or hundreds, all who vaped in a more old skool style. It was never EVER intended as a knock on anyone else's style of vaping.

But should you feel the desire to make fun of those of us who don't cloud, please do! We're making fun of ourselves as well, and truly...... it's all in good fun.

Be it clouds, or wisps... we vape. Oh yeah, and we VOTE.
While I enjoy the back and fourth and something to raz one another about its only that for me I have fun all over the forum and try to be helpful when I can so for me there was never any hard feelings and it never occurred that your thread was anything but fun. If we all were half as motivated as you ....... Well something good would come of it;)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I'll admit I haven't read this whole thread....so I'm just answering the question in the title of the thread: I do NOT sub-ohm. My regular build is between .9 and 1.1 ohms on a rebuildable atty on top of a REO bottom feeder, and I'm in the place I'm going to stay. It is a perfect vape (for me) every time.

I've been vaping almost five years (next month) and have totally settled in for the long term. I would call myself a very satisfied Tootle Puffer. I wrap my own coils, I make my own juice, and I have been with the same PV (REOs) for over four years now, and I am a very satisfied, forever vaper.

I've lowered my nic strength from 24 to 18 to 16 to 12 to 8 (now) mg/ml......not because I was trying to but because periodically I find the nic I'm using is too strong so I drop it. Even if I get to zero nic. I'll be a vaper.....I love to vape. And I think I'm cool :), so I'd say yes....it's still cool to NOT sub-ohm.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Im actually glad to see all the people in the tootle thread, adds a little much needed balance so people can see there is actually people enjoying vaping without needing a saturn 5 rocket engine in their mouth lol
:thumb:
There are so many ways to go with that but Robin would just delete it

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL! That she would, buzzlove!

While I enjoy the back and fourth and something to raz one another about its only that for me I have fun all over the forum and try to be helpful when I can so for me there was never any hard feelings and it never occurred that your thread was anything but fun. If we all were half as motivated as you ....... Well something good would come of it;)

You are sweet, and you're kind! Sadly, if you were half a motivated as me, you'd find yourself whining at having to charge up a batt! I do believe part of the reason I'm a blister packin' tootle puffin' ole skooler is that....... welp...... I'm about as lazy of a vaper as it gets these days. I just want a handy, good, consistent, tasty vape. Filling tanks, and charging up the mods is about all I'm willing to do anymore. (But I ALWAYS seem to find time to bling.) :blush:

Im actually glad to see all the people in the tootle thread, adds a little much needed balance so people can see there is actually people enjoying vaping without needing a saturn 5 rocket engine in their mouth lol

Shockingly enuf, much like JC Okie, after several years of vaping, I'm really happy with all my set ups! And I have tried subohm vapes. And I have tried winding teensy little wires into corkscrews and trying to find even teensier little screws to attach them to. I've even shredded bits of cotton to thread as wicking. OMG, I give you ALL so much credit!!!

YEAH/NO. Not fer me. :D

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Oh dont mistake me for the latest craze kind guy lol.im lazy too just too cheap to pay for something I can do myself for pennies.
My wicking is old school silica with the wire wrapped directly on the wick, the one in my kayfun must be 3 1/2 weeks old at this point lol dry burn n go doesnt get any lazier, I just been doing it so long and can tune everything so well I can easily keep up with the micro n cotton cowboys :D

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
@Katdarling you are a gem. If someone has an issue or feels offended by the TP thread then that's their problem. Personally I can't imagine someone finding the time to be offended by a fun filled thread. If they actually joined in & laughed with the rest of us they'd have less time to sit on the outside being mad!

Reactions: WillyZee

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you, ScandaL. I doubt (and hope not) that anyone's truly mad as in angry, but after reading this thread, it dawned on me that perhaps some could see it as a way of forming yet another "sub-culture", and along with that, a separation of vapers. THAT was NOT the intent.

I don't choose to subohm. Others don't choose to low watt it. But in the end, I do believe we all choose to laugh at ourselves, and have a great time doing it.

I actually learn constantly from vapers who have picked a different style. And I'm always available to share the bits I know as well.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Thank you, ScandaL. I doubt (and hope not) that anyone's truly mad as in angry, but after reading this thread, it dawned on me that perhaps some could see it as a way of forming yet another "sub-culture", and along with that, a separation of vapers. THAT was NOT the intent.

I don't choose to subohm. Others don't choose to low watt it. But in the end, I do believe we all choose to laugh at ourselves, and have a great time doing it.

I actually learn constantly from vapers who have picked a different style. And I'm always available to share the bits I know as well.
That's ok Kat we got Roxynoodle on our side she is a sweetheart but she's a farm girl I bet she can wip any 5 tootle poofers;)
My only worry is WillyZ but we will tell him there is a 1/2 sale at Provape and distract him

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Oh dont mistake me for the latest craze kind guy lol.im lazy too just too cheap to pay for something I can do myself for pennies.
    My wicking is old school silica with the wire wrapped directly on the wick, the one in my kayfun must be 3 1/2 weeks old at this point lol dry burn n go doesnt get any lazier, I just been doing it so long and can tune everything so well I can easily keep up with the micro n cotton cowboys :D

AH, hows that new coil workin' out? :lol:

I too wrap directly around silica (Ekowool in my KF), and the coil in my KF has been in there for 17 months now.
    I don't use it all day, but I use it every day.

Reactions: Katdarling

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    NO!!!!!!! Do NOT mention Provari to Willy Z!!! :lol:

Willy....... whatcha up to now? 11?
    This collection belongs to @Stormy1960

tapatalk_1422279732987.jpeg

Status