Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have looked and tried to find the original post where some were sharing simple two flavor mixes that were fabulous, and someone posted they mix ripe strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream flavor. Holy cow! For just two little ingredients I have not stopped vaping this flavor for the last month. It easily became my ADV. lol! So whoever you are, thank you! I already had the ripe strawberry and then purchased the Capella v2 vanilla bean ice cream and I made my mix at 12%VBIC and 8%ripe strawberry. So glad I randomly saw that post. And then could never find it again afterwards. Lol!
Second post down could be made without stuff like malted milk IMo....

Strawberry and vanilla recipe?

Reactions: Kenna

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Best Strawberry Milk recipe i have ever tried is below , it is fantastic !!!!! I have tried countless recipes and they are all so so but this one blows them all away .

The Recipe

• 6% CAP Sweet Strawberry

• 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe

• 3% TFA Vanilla Swirl

• 2% CAP Vanilla Custard

• 0.5% FW Hazelnut

• 1% FA Vienna Cream

• 0.5% FA Fresh Cream

• 2% FA Meringue (TFA Meringue works)
I use Cap V 2 Custard & it is still incredible. Credit goes to "Thedirtyprojector" from Reddit.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Have you tried Inawera's Biscuit? If so; how does the CAP Sugar Cookie v2 compare since both are "cookie?"

Inawera's Biscuit is much different than Cap's Sugar Cookie V1 or V2 . Jungle Flavors copied and came up with clones of Biscuit , FA Fuji , Cap's Sweet Strawberry etc.

Biscuit really tastes like a biscuit but the sugar cookies are much sweeter & taste more cookie like but thats good because they are a cookie after all .

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Inawera's Biscuit is much different than Cap's Sugar Cookie V1 or V2 . Jungle Flavors copied and came up with clones of Biscuit , FA Fuji , Cap's Sweet Strawberry etc.

Biscuit really tastes like a biscuit but the sugar cookies are much sweeter & taste more cookie like but thats good because they are a cookie after all .
Thanks for your input Herb. I have the IW-Biscuit but have not tried the CAP cookie(s). I haven't heard of Jungle flavors. Are these actual clones or just re-labeling?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Thanks for your input Herb. I have the IW-Biscuit but have not tried the CAP cookie(s). I haven't heard of Jungle flavors. Are these actual clones or just re-labeling?

Jungle Flavors has been sold at ECX for some time but just recently ECX really went to work & started from scratch & they really did an amazing job.

They essentially tried to make exact clones of the best offerings from FA , TFA , Capella & Inawera. Some taste identical to me and some people say they like Jungle flavors versions better.

The Jungle flavors version of Forest Mix is a clone of FA .
The "Cookie" is a clone of FA also .
Strawberry Sweet is a clone of Capellas Sweet Strawberry .
Fuji is a clone of FA Fuji .
The lemon is outstanding as i got to try that one .
Pink Burst is a Starburst candy copy.
Biscuit is a clone of Inawera's biscuit.

E-Liquid Flavors by Jungle Flavors | EcigExpress

ECX sends a bunch of their new Jungle flavors for free to many in the DIY Reddit forum in 10 ml bottles and asks for our feedback .

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Jungle Flavors has been sold at ECX for some time but just recently ECX really went to work & started from scratch & they really did an amazing job.

They essentially tried to make exact clones of the best offerings from FA , TFA , Capella & Inawera. Some taste identical to me and some people say they like Jungle flavors versions better.

The Jungle flavors version of Forest Mix is a clone of FA .
The "Cookie" is a clone of FA also .
Strawberry Sweet is a clone of Capellas Sweet Strawberry .
Fuji is a clone of FA Fuji .
The lemon is outstanding as i got to try that one .
Pink Burst is a Starburst candy copy.
Biscuit is a clone of Inawera's biscuit.

E-Liquid Flavors by Jungle Flavors | EcigExpress

ECX sends a bunch of their new Jungle flavors for free to many in the DIY Reddit forum in 10 ml bottles and asks for our feedback .
Thank you for the detailed info. They're a touch on the pricey side at $2.50-$3.00 for 10 ml.. But if they are good and the concentrate is high I could see them being worth it! It would be nice if they would post an analysis for the baddies. Thanks again for sharing. :D

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
It does indeed go well with the VC, at least the v2 version IMO. I made a variation of this recipe - Raspberry Doodle - that I am loving after just a few days steeping in the tester bottle and am definitely planning to make a big batch of:

Strawberry Doodle
5.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA)
5.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
5.00% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

I don't have any VBIC yet but it will be part of my next flavor order for sure.

Oh that does sound good and I have all those flavors. Another recipe to add to my to do list:)

Last edited:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Thank you for the detailed info. They're a touch on the pricey side at $2.50-$3.00 for 10 ml.. But if they are good and the concentrate is high I could see them being worth it! It would be nice if they would post an analysis for the baddies. Thanks again for sharing. :D

Yeah , i also think they overpriced them .

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
I think the one you remembered seeing was this one that someone posted. They'd found it online and posted it here. I C&P into my recipe list then, too, to try later.

Mustard Milk - A recipe that won 2014 Recipe of the Year on Reddit by fizzmustard

6-8% Strawberry Ripe (TFA)
6-8% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)

Mustard Milk uses TFA Strawberry, not TFA Strawberry (Ripe).

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I have looked and tried to find the original post where some were sharing simple two flavor mixes that were fabulous, and someone posted they mix ripe strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream flavor. Holy cow! For just two little ingredients I have not stopped vaping this flavor for the last month. It easily became my ADV. lol! So whoever you are, thank you! I already had the ripe strawberry and then purchased the Capella v2 vanilla bean ice cream and I made my mix at 12%VBIC and 8%ripe strawberry. So glad I randomly saw that post. And then could never find it again afterwards. Lol!

I made your version earlier and it was so good, I just made it with Blackberry (CAP) at the same %'s and am looking forward to trying it. Thanks for posting... :D

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2016
North Carolina
I made your version earlier and it was so good, I just made it with Blackberry (CAP) at the same %'s and am looking forward to trying it. Thanks for posting... :D

Vaping the Blackberry/VBIC (CAP) mix I made about 10 days ago & it is also very good. The Blackberry is not as prominent as was the Sweet Strawberry (CAP). I will likely balance them @ 10% each the next time. Should be spot on... :)

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
I finally came back on the forum and didn't realize so much was on this thread. Lol! I like complex recipes but I was so surprised and pleased with the strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream being a simple recipe and totally vapeable almost immediately. It's still my ADV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread