Sub ohming

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
I go through so much juice on my rx200 with a cleito tank. .23 ohm. Is it cause I'm sub ohming with the airflow all the way open? Sub ohming uses more juice right
it takes more juice to produce bigger clouds. if cost is a concern you might want to consider DIY. it cost me 60 cents to make one ounce (30ml) of juice

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
it takes more juice to produce bigger clouds. if cost is a concern you might want to consider DIY. it cost me 60 cents to make one ounce (30ml) of juice
Oh the cost is no problem for me. Around where I live juice is not that much. Except for premium. But I was just worried cause of the amount of nic in getting. I'm only 2.4

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
What strength nic do you use? As long you enjoy your vapes and don't go back to smoking no worries! Myself, I use lots of diy juice when at home sub ohm but use kayfuns for out and about so 15-25ml per day generally. Sun ohm 0-3mg and 6 to 12 mg mtl in tanks at 10-15 watts.
I use 2.4. See I have a cleito on my rx200, airflow is wide open and the coil is .20 ohm. So I'm running it at about 68 watts

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
What strength nic do you use? As long you enjoy your vapes and don't go back to smoking no worries! Myself, I use lots of diy juice when at home sub ohm but use kayfuns for out and about so 15-25ml per day generally. Sun ohm 0-3mg and 6 to 12 mg mtl in tanks at 10-15 watts.
Want to start DIY my own juice but I have no idea how to do it or where to get it from without all of the chemicals and all of that

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
I use 2.4. See I have a cleito on my rx200, airflow is wide open and the coil is .20 ohm. So I'm running it at about 68 watts

It is 2.4% or 24mg strength you are using. In general, most folks reduce their nicotine levels when sub ohming because you get vastly more and dense vapor at higher wattages and with open airflow systems.
I use only 3-6mg strength liquids when high wattage vaping otherwise I get nic sick!(head spins and nausea)
I like higher nic juice but only vape that at like 10-20 watts to take care of cravings to smoke.

DIY is worth a shot and very easy to do. The hard part is finding good recipes you would enjoy.
This is how you start. Then buy the flavors you'd need for those recipes you choose and the Glycerine and PG + nic liquid

There are free downloadable DIY calculators that work out for you all the math.

Consider going over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Many helpful people there that could help you source products. PG (labeled glycerine) is available in most stores that have a pharmacy (in the US and in Europe). You many even find it where you live.

Make sure to read all the "stickies". Also check out the blogs by ECF members Hoosier &dannyv45.

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid Recipes UK
* kritikalmass - E

Reactions: budynbuick

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
It is 2.4% or 24mg strength you are using. In general, most folks reduce their nicotine levels when sub ohming because you get vastly more and dense vapor at higher wattages and with open airflow systems.
I use only 3-6mg strength liquids when high wattage vaping otherwise I get nic sick!(head spins and nausea)
I like higher nic juice but only vape that at like 10-20 watts to take care of cravings to smoke.

DIY is worth a shot and very easy to do. The hard part is finding good recipes you would enjoy.
This is how you start. Then buy the flavors you'd need for those recipes you choose and the Glycerine and PG + nic liquid

There are free downloadable DIY calculators that work out for you all the math.

Consider going over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Many helpful people there that could help you source products. PG (labeled glycerine) is available in most stores that have a pharmacy (in the US and in Europe). You many even find it where you live.

Make sure to read all the "stickies". Also check out the blogs by ECF members Hoosier &dannyv45.

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid Recipes UK
* kritikalmass - E
2.4 mg of nic. From a shop near me. Thank you though! Am I getting too much nic roughly vaping 10-11 ml a day

Reactions: juicynoos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread