Status
Not open for further replies.

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
I just used the simplest javascript table sorter I could find. There are other sorting scripts out there that look nicer, but I just wanted to throw something together quickly that worked. If someone wants to play around with it and make it prettier or easier to use, I'm sure Roly will switch it out for my poor attempt. You can get the original HTML and the slightly modified JS here. I apologize in advance for my complete disregard for proper HTML formatting. Again, I was going for quick and dirty, yet serviceable.

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Any chance of just alphabetizing the Supplier section in the forum?

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Fodder4U

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
The Colony, Texas
Thanks for the insult but I guess you did not understand the question I asked or English is not your first language. Why should we have to get the list from here when it would be easier for a admin to just have the suppliers listed in alphabetical order in the forum under the Supplier section. Or would that be too much work for someone to do to re-arrange them?

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
It has been explained numerous times why the vendors are listed the way they are, and why it isn't something we are going to change. Please check here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/site-feedback-help/55772-vendors-section-forum.html

This sortable list was posted for those who would like to sort them alphabetically, or whatever way they choose. I thought it was a very nice gesture for candre23 to provide it for those who don't like the current setup.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
The search feature on this forum works ok if you know how to use it properly, and as long as the search term is 4 or more letters. If the search term is 3 or less letters, google actually works surprisingly well. You just need to include "site:www.e-cigarette-forum.com" in the search along with what you're searching for.

Or use this link and add your search term(s):
Google Advanced Search

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
The search feature on this forum works ok if you know how to use it properly, and as long as the search term is 4 or more letters. If the search term is 3 or less letters, google actually works surprisingly well. You just need to include "site:www.e-cigarette-forum.com" in the search along with what you're searching for.

Or use this link and add your search term(s):
Google Advanced Search

Or look at the very bottom left of any page on e-cigarette-forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread