SVD or Vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
You're actually losing functions by choosing the 134. The Tesla is, IMO, ugly as sin and, just like Busardo mentions in his review, the screen is placed in the most stupid area possible. Every time you move your thumb to tap a button, it covers the screen.

Honestly, the SVD, in my opinion, is the next step. The Vamo, Tesla, and ZMax are so... yesterday.

True in terms of style, but they all have pretty much the same guts and function almost the same.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
If you want an up grade a Man Cave mod or a Shan B dna 20 for about 160 dollars next up is a Semovar 215$ or a Provari for 159$ Those are the more obtainable better preforming mods. They arent cheap but I can honestly say Vape a MPV and SVD or Vamo then Vape one of the above and you can tell a difference. Pluse you dont have connection problems or all of the other things associated with the cheaper mods.

Therese not much difference performance wise for 100 dollars and under they all vape about the same Zmaxes can be thrown in to the mix with SVD, Vamo

This is just my opinion biased on my experiences. Another option would be a Mechanical with a Kick RTD is having a 15% off sale then you can have two in one VW or unregulated.

Couldn't agree more, Buzz

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Boise, Idaho, United States
Kinda, yeah, but if you're rebuilding you shouldn't skimp on a good multimeter. That's kind of a necessity.

As luck would have it, Clouds of Vapor just got their ohm meters back in stock, so I snagged one. Sorry for hijacking the thread! Side note - hubby has a SVD and loves it.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
very kewl!

Ive been tempted to buy one of those but I made a atty stand from a 50 cent flea market cell phone windshield mount and a ego 510 adapter IMG_1065.jpg

and my multimeter anything else would mean less money for mods or attys!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Only two months ago my Vamo was my prized "affordable" mod. I have a Provari and a Segelei ZMax, but my Vamo was my go-to mod. But then the SVD came out and I got a hold of one, and I loved it so much I had to get a second. My Vamo sits in my tackle box, basically useless, crying. I don't even use it as an ohms checker, I just use it to see what charge my 18650s' have.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Only two months ago my Vamo was my prized "affordable" mod. I have a Provari and a Segelei ZMax, but my Vamo was my go-to mod. But then the SVD came out and I got a hold of one, and I loved it so much I had to get a second. My Vamo sits in my tackle box, basically useless, crying. I don't even use it as an ohms checker, I just use it to see what charge my 18650s' have.

Yal but your from OH nuff said ;-)

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I dunno, I can't get with the telescoping thing personally, go for the Vamo V5 (the V3 is ugly as sin).

Honestly? Youed rather take parts out or add them rather than one self contained fits all unit? I love my ELA no twisting just a quarter turn of the sleeve pop in the new bat quarter turn its tight and Im vaping again.

Baycitypuff

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2013
Bay city, mi

I'll take it off your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I'm a battery/mod/PV hoarder. I PIF'd it a few times, but now I'm a Batman. Back-ups for back-ups for back-ups. I'm also the Dwight Schrute of vaping. I leave little secret hidden stashes here and there at work and at home.

If ninjas attack me in the kitchen, I have an old Lavatube taped to the bottom of my kitchen sink and I WHACK 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread