Swap/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Do you have a FSUSA juice that you’d like to trade? If so, this is the place to do it!

Post what you’d like to trade. Include the flavor, amount in ml., and nicotine level. Those interested - pm the poster with your offer.

Once the deal is done, the op should edit his/her post and state this so that everyone is aware that it’s no longer available.

No selling here; just trading.

croman67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
Oregon
LOL - not surprised this post has no replies yet. I can say honestly any juice I've gotten so far from a regular order or just a sample I've LOVED and no one could pry them out of my hands lol. Just goes to show a nice job guys :)

Ditto! haha I ain't wanting to give up any stash yet! :D

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It would be nice to use this thread as a sample swap thread. I've got:

Almond Joy
Arctic Menthol
Menthol Ultra
Thin Mint
Hopskotch
Smooth Cappaccino
Peanut Butter cup
Cappaccino
Tahity Vanilla

Would like to try samples of fruit flavors and ? Will swap 3ml for 3ml, or 6ml for 6ml, you get the idea. If anyone is interested pm me.
RIMP:evil:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Acer, I think RIMP has Peanut Butter Cup listed so you might want to pm her. If you make the deal, just remember to edit your post and please mark it DONE so others will know. Thanks.

Actually, I'm kinda...semi-sorta...curious about bacon; just not sure whether it's enough yet to try it or not. LOL Being a mod, though, I'm leaving this thread for the rest of y'all.

Happy Swapping!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Acer, I think RIMP has Peanut Butter Cup listed so you might want to pm her. If you make the deal, just remember to edit your post and please mark it DONE so others will know. Thanks.

Actually, I'm kinda...semi-sorta...curious about bacon; just not sure whether it's enough yet to try it or not. LOL Being a mod, though, I'm leaving this thread for the rest of y'all.

Happy Swapping!

Hey, I think that mods can swap! :) We are still FSUSA junkies at heart!

lexgar

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Greater LA, SoCal
I have a 120ml bottle of Wyatt Earp with about 15ml vaped. It is just not to my taste. 24mg. I would like to try Hypnotic Mist, Pall Mall, American Spirit, or other tobacco blends. I can put into smaller bottles for trade. Born on date 7/31/10 and kept in the fridge.
will put on classifieds if no interest in trading.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I have 60ml 24mg of Tiramisu will sell it for $XX shipped or trade for some Applewood or Hypnotic Mist. Pm me if interested.

*** Son, Please read the first page of this thread. No selling on the suppliers site. This thread is for trade only.***

Sorry had no idea. Tiramisu is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread