• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tampa Brick and Mortar shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
So, to all my fellow Tampanians, what do you think of the shops here in town. I personally like Vapor Rising as they are always a help (and thats why I put up with their huge up charge on stuff.) Fabian will show you how to build a coil and he also gives me his discount since I hook him up with stuff lol. Only thing I don't like is their house juices but they are slowly bringing in more juices like Space Jam, Drakes, and Cosmic Fog. Any other shops around the area that you guys like? And why do you like them?

Hammerfyst

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2014
Ice Caps of Mars
Personally I like magic dragon in clearwater ... I'm not a huge fan of electron Innevape is a cool little shop... Also a big fan of violet flame in USA flea market in Hudson and their sister store rockin vapor in Tampa

Is Magic Dragon still open? I go to their site and it looks like they haven't updated since 12/13. I am headed to Tampa for a few days and wanted to check them out...

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Is Magic Dragon still open? I go to their site and it looks like they haven't updated since 12/13. I am headed to Tampa for a few days and wanted to check them out...
They are definitely open. Great folks that are knowledgeable and friendly. Kyle has become a really good mixmaster! Try his CSB (Cool Story Bro), his Big Blue Balls or his Strawberry Trik. I am constantly amazed when I go into a shop and the people working there act as if I'm invisible. Two words for them. customer service! There are many fancier stores in the area but none better.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
JUST AN FYI:

There are a crapload in the Tampa Bay area, but you'll have a bit of a drive to most of them. Magic Dragon, Vapor Vault, Vapor Club, Moon Coin, Resistance, Vape 'n Joe, Island Vapes, Vapor Road, Sky Castle are the ones that immediately come to mind in Pinellas.

If "You" were to post these, including their addresses and the additional information as requested in this thread:

I can update the map to include them . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Finsup

Aug 22, 2014
Winter Haven fl
I like the guys at Vapor Rising the ones I have talked to know there stuff. There is also Rings of Vapor on Havendale Blvd Not a nice guy IMO. Tobacco Road also on Havendale. Two kids run it most of the time they know what there doing. They just have a hard time explaining it to someone new to vaping. And there is a Lizard Juice in Dundee on 27. I work at one of these can you guess witch one. lol
There is a sign hanging on a empty shop that says Monster Vape across from Publix on 17. But I have not seen any thing going on in there.
I think that covers Winter Haven

Last edited:

Lord

Moved On
Dec 19, 2013
Crystal River, FL
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread