Tank Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
Lemo 2 and Bellus have both been awesome for me. The Bellus will give you a little more juice in the tank, but you'll probably burn through it about the same rate as the Lemo if you run dual coils. Just depends on how you vape; ohm, wattage, etc. They're both inexpensive and never leak once you wick them right.

TrikStari

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
I'm enjoying the hell out of my Zephyrus V2. Although I had some trouble with getting it leak proof. Mainly because I suck at wicking. But luckily I ordered what I think is a lifetime supply of Japanese cotton on Amazon.

It's dual or single coil, and has the type of lead tie downs you are looking for. Also not too expensive, and looks good.

rvf79

Dec 24, 2015
I'm enjoying the hell out of my Zephyrus V2. Although I had some trouble with getting it leak proof. Mainly because I suck at wicking. But luckily I ordered what I think is a lifetime supply of Japanese cotton on Amazon.

It's dual or single coil, and has the type of lead tie downs you are looking for. Also not too expensive, and looks good.

What is the diff of dual and single coil?
If you are having the same ohm for both?

TrikStari

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
What is the diff of dual and single coil?
If you are having the same ohm for both?

When you add a second coil, the resistance is halved. Assuming both coils are the same. If you put in two coils, that individually would read .4 ohms, you would end up with .2 instead. You also need more power to run dual coils (from what I understand).

Other than that, you get more vapor production, use more power, more juice, etc. Also it's a bit harder to build (at least it is for me and my sausage fingers).

I did a thread on my V2 experience.
Zephyrus V2, a noobs experience

RAWRferal

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
London
Aromamizer is easier to make leak proof without worrying too much about your wicking keeping up due to it's unique way of juice delivery.

Otherwise all other RTAs are pretty much the same, the leak proofness depends on your wicking technique. You can minimize the potential for leaking by using an RTA with a nice raised lip on the airflow holes (Cthulhu v2, MT, Billow v2 all fit that description).

Reactions: Falco78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread