Tank help please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I am having a very difficult time getting the cartomizers to slide out of the tanks in order to refill them. I even have a little tool thingy but it is not helping.

I do use fruity and candy flavored liquids.. Maybe whatever is used to sweeten them causes the tank to stick?

Any advice or help about how to remedy this situation would be appreciated. I do not want to have to replace all of my tanks when they are suppose to be reusable.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I sometimes use the mouth end of a drip tip to push it out from the top. I have had a cart permanently stuck, tho, despite everything I tried. Had to throw the whole,thing away:(

That sounds similar to the purpose of the little tool I have. It fits into the top of the cart and should help slide it out of the tank. They just all seem stuck.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    That sounds similar to the purpose of the little tool I have. It fits into the top of the cart and should help slide it out of the tank. They just all seem stuck.

If there has been juice in the tank for a long time I guess it could somehow cement everything together, at least that's what happened to mine :(

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    I cannot recall the name of it. I did not buy it from V4L. Someone gave me the link for it a long time ago. Sorry :(

K9Luvr, I bet that is what happened! I just was hoping there is some fix so I do not have to throw them out.

Well, i soaked mine in hot soapy water for several days, didn't make a dang bit of difference. :mad: I just couldn't believe that I couldn't get that carto to budge:confused: Good thing I have several tanks. Lesson, at least in my case, is to not leave juice in a tank if I'm not using that tank.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread