MOD Help!!! Saber Touch, Tank & Battery Questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
Hey guys! I am looking at purchasing a Saber Touch 3.7v/6v MOD and I wanted to know what types of tanks I can use. I am going from the Bloog MaxFusion KR808D-1 set up and this will be my first MOD. I have been using the 3.5ml tank from V4L on these but they battery life is HORRIBLE!! I really like the look of the Saber Touch and at the price, I want to make sure I get this right.

Vapor Moon suggests the UltraFire 18650 3.7v batteries but I don't know what mAh to get. I know the Saber Touch has a 510 connector on it and I just need some help with picking out the correct tank, the correct cartomizers and the correct batteries.

Thanks everyone for the help!! Believe me....it's MUCH appreciated!!! Happy vaping!!

Last edited:

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
You can use the lower resistance carto tanks at 3.7 but if your going with 6v you will need the 3.0 resistance or it will fry. With that unit you can use the bigger tank and it will look great.

Thanks!!! I ordered the 6ml DC tank and can't wait to see what it looks like on the Saber Touch!!!

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Hey guys! I am looking at purchasing a Saber Touch 3.7v/6v MOD and I wanted to know what types of tanks I can use. I am going from the Bloog MaxFusion KR808D-1 set up and this will be my first MOD. I have been using the 3.5ml tank from V4L on these but they battery life is HORRIBLE!! I really like the look of the Saber Touch and at the price, I want to make sure I get this right.

Vapor Moon suggests the UltraFire 18650 3.7v batteries but I don't know what mAh to get. I know the Saber Touch has a 510 connector on it and I just need some help with picking out the correct tank, the correct cartomizers and the correct batteries.

Thanks everyone for the help!! Believe me....it's MUCH appreciated!!! Happy Vaping!!

I thought this post went somewhere else (belongs somewhere else) but since it is here...why not reply?

Hi Jtieri,

The mAh is stated with the battery, mAh is not a measurement it is a rating. Without getting too technical it is a rating that determines how long your battery will operate based on set amount of voltage. In this case that voltage is determined by the fact that you are using a 3.7v battery which in most cases are rated at 1500-1600 mAh. Ultrafire touts 3.7v batteries up to 4,000 mAh....I am not big fan of Ultrafire batteries....I like AW IMRs (safest)...at 1600 mAh, but hey that's just me. AW just came out with a 2,000 mAh IMR, which I recently ordered...but I digress.

That being said, a 3.7v battery rated at 750 or 800 mAh would give you half the performance time of 3.7v battery rated at 1500-1600 mAh. Your Bloog I believe is like 280 or 300 mAh.

Rather than me going into a long winded reply on a post better served on a different forum I will leave you with this.

VaporChase Review - 2.5ohm DCT Carto from Canvape (and what it all means) - YouTube

Hope that helps....now please..let this post drift off into cyber graveyard. :p

Congrats on your Saber Touch, wish you happy vaping!

Numbers matter...

Last edited:

jtieri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Chicago
I thought this post went somewhere else (belongs somewhere else) but since it is here...why not reply?

Hi Jtieri,

The mAh is stated with the battery, mAh is not a measurement it is a rating. Without getting too technical it is a rating that determines how long your battery will operate based on set amount of voltage. In this case that voltage is determined by the fact that you are using a 3.7v battery which in most cases are rated at 1500-1600 mAh. Ultrafire touts 3.7v batteries up to 4,000 mAh....I am not big fan of Ultrafire batteries....I like AW IMRs (safest)...at 1600 mAh, but hey that's just me. AW just came out with a 2,000 mAh IMR, which I recently ordered...but I digress.

That being said, a 3.7v battery rated at 750 or 800 mAh would give you half the performance time of 3.7v battery rated at 1500-1600 mAh. Your Bloog I believe is like 280 or 300 mAh.

Rather than me going into a long winded reply on a post better served on a different forum I will leave you with this.

VaporChase Review - 2.5ohm DCT Carto from Canvape (and what it all means) - YouTube

Hope that helps....now please..let this post drift off into cyber graveyard. :p

Congrats on your Saber Touch, wish you happy vaping!

Numbers matter...

Thanks SnowDragon,

Your videos and posts have helped me out A LOT!!!!

And I am a V4L Happy Customer. I like their e-juice, their new DC Tanks and I have a few of their batteries that I use in the car. Hope I didn't offend anyone by mentioning my MOD purchase but as you can tell, I'm somewhat new to the ECF. I would have deleted it from those page but I didn't know how.

Happy Vaping!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread