Tax Return-What will you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Well...the last 20 years we have had to write checks not get em ..but this is the 2nd year were getting refunds ( but due to me not working ) sooo hubby has become practical all of a sudden and the big ones going to a debt in our goal to get debt free and the smaller cali one were splitting :) I threw a small fit lmao as you have to have balance in life .My half is going towards a little trip in march to see a friend sing in reno .Partay time :)

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Looks like I will be saving my return $'s for my dog Darcy's lar-par tie-back surgery. Don't think I will have any left for vaping supplies, sadly.

Just a quick update. My beautiful Darcy had an emergency UTB (unilateral tie back) surgery today and is doing great. Fortunately she was at the surgical vets office for a consult when she became breathing compromised, so they immediately sedated her and took her into surgery. Cost more than I got back from Uncle Sam, but was worth every dollar to save her life. Good news is the vet said she is in exceptional shape for a dog her age (12.6 yro) and now that she can breathe freely, she should be with me for several more years!

dohsma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    Just a quick update. My beautiful Darcy had an emergency UTB (unilateral tie back) surgery today and is doing great. Fortunately she was at the surgical vets office for a consult when she became breathing compromised, so they immediately sedated her and took her into surgery. Cost more than I got back from Uncle Sam, but was worth every dollar to save her life. Good news is the vet said she is in exceptional shape for a dog her age (12.6 yro) and now that she can breathe freely, she should be with me for several more years!

Excellent news K9Luvr... woot woot!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    www.vapor4life.com
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread