Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I may get one for my hobbit hole.... ie my bedroom that I hide in. Having adult children is the bane of my existence some days :) Sorry I haven't been active much. Been working alot

LOL I can understand being busy. I have just started a programming class and I feel like pulling my hair out

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
ooooo Programming classes take a lot of time. When I was a teenager, my dad made me learn BINARY from a book. The book was about 6 inches thick. Good luck with that. Once it clicks, you will be on your way! :)

I spent 6 hours straight yesterday but finally got the lab completed. This was only week 1...... gonna be a long class

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
My husband is getting the new Grand Theft Auto today. Im looking forward to the new graphics. Last week our living tv that had our 3d capability took a dive. It was a 65 inch DPL. I noticed though that the color was not as vivid as my tv I had in bedroom so when we got our new tv we got a HD LED tv I think. ANyways the picture is incredible, but I gave up my 3D.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
anyone check out the Amazon Echo? It's new so they sent out invitations to people. I signed up but didn't get picked.... I would have been a great tester. 8 people in my house we could have really tested that baby out.....

It looks pretty cool. I don't know how many times I have to pull out my phone to look up random things.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Working in tech support for a living - I really make it a point never to update things unless there is a problem mainly my computer but my phones also. For some unknown reason I seen a available update and I did it a vouple weeks ago. My phone started doing weird things. Number one I wasn't receiving a large amount of calls and no notification I ever had a missed call in my logs, number 2 my notification sounds weren't working, number two I couldn't reject incoming calls I didn't want to answer... just a lot of things that were really irrating. I first called BestBuy because we bought their warranty since it was cheaper than SPrint and they would replaced the phone for free unlike sprint who would have a large fee to replace the phone if something happened. After being transferred twice and waiting on hold for several minutes each time. The lady told me I needed to call Samsung otherwise I could start paperwork to swap my phone for a new one but would take some time without a phone. I didn't like this idea so I said I would call Samsung. Samsung asked if I called SPrint. Why would I my husband has the same phone purchased at the same time but didn't do the upgrade and no problems. So they idea was to transfer me over to someone who would help me bacukp everything on my phone do a factory reset and then reload. This process took forever and I ended up loosing all my contacts which was the most important thing for me to keep....... So my phone however now has the update and is working properly. The best guess was that when I did the update something got corrupted................ So I will not be attempting anymore updates

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I have only had problems with my Samsung. Will NEVER buy anything from them again!

This was the first time since I had the phone but I was not very impressed with their customer service. The first person sounded like I was putting her out for calling in the first place and the second person was nice but did not know what she was doing

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Anyone heard of Freedom Pop. I bought my daughter a phone on Groupon A Samsung Galaxy 3 I believe. I hit the Jackpot because I paid for a Galaxy 2 but they sent me a 3 because they ran out of stock on the 2. Anyones it was from a company called FreedomPop. It automatically comes with monthly minutes. However I picked a plan with unlimited text and calling and 500mb of data for 10.99 a month. She hasn't had any problems at all with the service,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread