Choosing new gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWLuke

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Wichita, Kansas
I’m currently using an Aspire nautilus 1.6, Provari/Provape Radius that I purchased new when it came out. I know Provape shut their doors many years ago and mine is starting to be hit or miss while using. I don’t mine spending the money on quality and I like the feel of the Radius. I haven’t kept up with the vaping world in quite a few years, I’ve just kind of been on autopilot doing my thing. Now I need help in looking for replacements. I did see a thread on the Innokin Zenith and it looked like it would be a good replacement for the Aspire. Not really sure since I’ve never seen one. The younger people that I work with seem to have cheaper box mods that look as if bells and whistles mean more than quality. I’m just looking for quality and reliability that works for me. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Reactions: Falconeer

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I’m currently using an Aspire Nautilus 1.6, Provari/Provape Radius that I purchased new when it came out. I know Provape shut their doors many years ago and mine is starting to be hit or miss while using. I don’t mine spending the money on quality and I like the feel of the Radius. I haven’t kept up with the vaping world in quite a few years, I’ve just kind of been on autopilot doing my thing. Now I need help in looking for replacements. I did see a thread on the Innokin Zenith and it looked like it would be a good replacement for the Aspire. Not really sure since I’ve never seen one. The younger people that I work with seem to have cheaper box mods that look as if bells and whistles mean more than quality. I’m just looking for quality and reliability that works for me. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
I moved into mechanical squonkers, so I can't advise from personal experience.
But the Provarinati folks seem to mostly concur that one of the few mods of exceptional quality that may be a good followup to a Radius is the Dicodes line. The "chip" is sought after in a variety of devices, and the "Dani box" may be a good fit for you. There's a few sizes (depending on your preferred battery).

Here's a sort of "standard" Danibox...

upload_2021-9-6_9-43-40.png

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Hi and welcome to the forum - from another Nautilus user.

Over the last couple of years I've been all round the houses thinking I should update etc etc ... and then we decided to downsize and move to the West Coast of Scotland ... and I gave away all the dear stuff, bought a shed load of 1.6 Nauti coils and stocked up with iSticks.

I've kept my Zenith and Zlides and some rechargeable mods, just in case, but actually am happy with my Old Faithfuls - YMMV, but just sayin'

Reactions: JWLuke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread