• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Pay It Forward Thread - Please read first post for rules and guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I had an idea to start a "Pay it Forward" thread for Thailand residents only. If you have something you want to share or some juice or mods you don't use any more and want to hand down to another deserving member of the Thailand vaping community this is the place to do it. You should not be requesting a trade. Just offer something outright and then the taker is obligated to make their own Pay it Forward over for a similar or better item. The offerer can also pay shipping or ask his takers to pay the minimal shipping fees as Thai Post has quite inexpensive postal rates.

Here are the rules:

The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you “go to” vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.

Rules For the PIF Thread.

1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.

2. If you post an Offer, you may add to it or change it. However you can not withdrawal the offer completely. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.

3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.

4. Members may also Add to the current offer.

5. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.

6. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is not mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.

7. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members don’t have much and that is to be expected but it won’t take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.

8. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.

9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.

10. Be as specific as you can with your description, strength, PG or VG, amount, Brand, etc. All PIF bottles must have some form of label on them, with such information.

12. Once you accept an offer and receive it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monitary gain as stated in our group rules.

13. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. We understand that many of us are disabled and have trouble getting out so not all offers will be shipped the next day and maybe not even the day after that. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it so they don’t get worried.

14. Please don’t keep accepting one offer right after another. Give other people a chance to accept something. Don't accept offers back to back. There are lots of us here, over 700 now please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

15. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behavior of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

16. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.

This PIF membership is for Thailand residents only - Your shipping address must be within the Kingdom of Thailand.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
So, I will make the first offer. My all day vape is my DIY Black Tea-Peach ejuice made with 50/50 PG/VG at 6mg/ml. I add flavoring at 10% (5% Flavour Arts Italy Black Tea and 5% Flavour Italy Arts Juiy Peach. The nic juice comes from Europe and is it USP grade and each batch is tested for any trace of heavy metals. After adding flavoring the nic level is approximately 5.4mg/ml. I am offering 6 5ml bottles for free to the first Thai ECF members that PM me. I will send by regular Thai Post mail unless the acceptor of the offere wants to pay extra for registered mail. The bottles will be new. First come, first served by the order the PMs are received in my inbox.

Anyone sho accepts this offer must make a similar or better offer (based on what you got) within 30 days of accepting the PIF offer. Anyone who takes advantage of PIF and does not make similar offers to keep this thread going will be subject to being banned from further participation in this forum (hopefully one of us can get moderator status to keep things in check).

So if you want one 5ml bottle of my Black Tea Peach ejuice pleae PM me with your mailing address. I will try to get them out by Wednesday or Thursday barring any unforeseen circumstances. All I ask is that you give me honest feedback on my juice so I can tweak my recipe.

Ok the ball has started. Let's keep it rolling. I have lots of other ejuice from various vendors I am not using and will be offering some of those in the future also. I hope we have enough activity here to keep this fun for everyone for the long haul.

0time

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Great idea. I have quite a few bottles of eliquid that are not my favorite but perhaps someone else would like them or like to try them. Basically, they are opened 10ml bottles with roughly 7-8ml of liquid left in them. I am leaving the country in a few days so won't be able to get on this until January, but just wanted to test the waters to see if we were looking for this kind of thing on the Pay it Foreword Thread.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Since the Thailand forum does not have enough members to warrant a dedicated Sub Forum for Thailand PIF, and the US PIF group does not handle international needs -- I'm going to allow this thread. As long as the offers stay within the thread and everyone is able to handle it amicably, I see no reason not to have a Thailand PIF thread.

If this grows into a big enough endeavor that a subforum is warranted have the leader of the PIF group contact me and we'll discuss setting up a subforum and you can get your own staff together to run it.

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
My pay it forward offer.

On offer is a small Metallic Blue Used Ego Style 650mAh batterty. I do not have a charger to offer with it but this is good for someone limited to one battery who needs a spare and already has a charger or someone willing to buy one mail order for about $2.00. Pm me and I will send it off. Please read and follow all the Thailand PIF Rules.

IMG_20121217_042546.jpg

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
Great idea. I have quite a few bottles of eliquid that are not my favorite but perhaps someone else would like them or like to try them. Basically, they are opened 10ml bottles with roughly 7-8ml of liquid left in them. I am leaving the country in a few days so won't be able to get on this until January, but just wanted to test the waters to see if we were looking for this kind of thing on the Pay it Foreword Thread.

PM Sent for juice. Hopefully not to late..:blush:

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I just requested one of Jackbox's bottles and will pay it forward as soon as it arrives. I've got lots of juice that I'm not crazy about but has gotten rave reviews.

Great idea and I hope this becomes an active thread.

Your juice will be going out soon. My new shipment of nic base is out for delivery today. So I will whip up a batch and send 5ml off to you. Most likely will get sent on Friday. Let me know when you receive it.

jonbkk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Bangkok
Just got mine a few days ago. I'm vaping a few things at the moment and will try it out sometime in the next few days.

So to pay it forward, I've got 5ml of Kick Bass Vapes Momma's Angel Wings and Heather's Heavenly Vapes Mocha Java Smooth. Only one per person. It will come in a recycled bottle as I don't have any brand new ones. I'll send normal Thai post. Both are highly rated, I like them, but they are not in my go to rotation.

boscoe

Dec 3, 2012
Bangkok
Hi all, received the DIY Black Tea-Peach from Jackbox and am vaping it at the moment. It's a really good vape, light and aromatic, you can certainly taste the peach. I could see myself ordering more of this if it was commercially available. I haven't ordered any fruit flavours before but certainly will now. I prefer it on the higher voltage, but vapes fine on the lower valtages with plenty of vapour and a satisfying throat hit (which I didn't expect from a fruit flavour)... all round a great vape, and thanks to Jackbox for the try... you should go commercial!

For my PIF I have approx 5 mill of French Vanilla (12mg nic) from Pinkspot Vapors... It's a bit sweet for me but have been playing with mixing it with other juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread