Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
That took a long time! My dust-shelf has changed a bit in the interim. Will you accept:

That much-discussed Ace

I have ten empty wizard flavoring bottles, used for storing nic.

Two $3.02 Universal Replacement Top Cap w/Refilling Hole for Kayfun / Orchid RTAs at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

One $1.69 Acrylic Kayfun Bell Cap at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Five replacement three-piece Orchid tanks I checked on the threads, and now only have two, one of which is doing emergency duty while awaiting a FT order. If you want both of them you may have to wait, unless I decide to temporarily retire a member of my little army.

Five fat plastic driptips, and one fat metal.

One Universal Tools Coil Jig | Lightning Vapes

A multiplicity of Orchid o-rings, you specify. Do you want any? If so, how many? Screws, also.

I also have one The "Force" Kick wattage adapter - MyFreedomSmokes The kick is apparently burned out.

One semi-functional Vamo, with ego to ego/510 adapter. It registers about .8Ω high.
I'll accept that with just the one tank, no o-rings (got tons of those)

Reactions: LeeLee26

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
I would like to accept this offer.

I have 2 Rocket tank atomizers (Kayfun style RTA)
a couple Japanese organic cotton pads
and some 32g kanthal
I'm adding a few things,
A black Bolt mod
A Gs sub vv mod with 18350, and 18500 battery tubes (works great, has v3 control head) looks like this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6rRgDcBW9WI/maxresdefault.jpg
And a glass and stainless drip tip

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I'll take the two rocket tank atomizers, the 32g kanthal and the organic japanese cotton pads.

In return I will offer a very lightly used subtank nano in original box with spare o-ring. Ill throw in an anodized red aluminum drip tip as well.

Date of last pay it forward is at least a year and a half ago, probably longer.

Last edited:

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
I'll take the two rocket tank atomizers, the 32g kanthal and the organic japanese cotton pads.

In return I will offer a very lightly used subtank nano in original box with spare o-rings. Ill throw in an anodized red aluminum drip tip as well.

You got it.

Reactions: zapped

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Current offer;

In return I will offer a very lightly used subtank nano in original box with spare o-ring. Ill throw in an anodized red aluminum drip tip as well.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I'll take the Subank Nano, cause I'm a Subtank fangurl like that and I have a lonely lil istick who needs a tiny friend :D

I'll offer up 2 brand new, 30ml unopened bottles of Ahlusion Juice in 6mg 70vg/30pg and a black/grey (hologram like), extra wide, carbon fiber drip tip.

Flavors are Tell A Nut (Nutella, AHL says: A decadent and guilty pleasure based on a very popular Chocolate Hazelnut spread (like Nutella), without the calories. Enjoy a smooth, mellow chocolate with hints of that signature hazelnut flavor found in Nutella, 5 star rating)
&
Cactus Cooler (like the soda drink, AHL says: An old classic inspired by the Cactus Cooler. Our twist is slightly creamier with a rush of crisp orange and pineapple flavoring. 5 star rating).

I've been vaping 70/30 AHL from tanks and even Evods and haven't had any dry hit issues, it wicks very well for high vg juice. Both bottles are about 6months old, unopened and have been stored in my air-conditioned closet.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
I take the juice.
I am offering a Madvape's Gripper. I'll include a long 510 to 510 adapter as seen in the pic and if the person wants a short 510 to 510 adapter.

Quick Overview
  • Uses an IMR or protected Li-ion 3.7v 18350 battery
  • Requires a cartomizer at least 44mm long
  • Very discrete PV

Reactions: Cam775

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
  • Deleted by Thayamax