Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
FIRST TALLY ;

Power Source :
1) ProVape (13) - Rest In Peace.
2) - T) JAC Vapour Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquids | JAC Vapour (11) - Series B
2) - T) Eleafworld E cig | Best E-Cigarette Brands | E-Cigarette (11) - Pico
4) - New Vaping Products (7) - Grand, P67
5) - Aspire® Official Site - Best E Cigarette, Vape, Tank, Mod (6) - Speeder, Zelos, Archron, NX100

juice Burner :
1) SvoëMesto – The Difference (14) - kayfun
2) Home (8) - Kabuki
3) Aspire® Official Site - Best E Cigarette, Vape, Tank, Mod (7) - nautilus
4) OBS (5) - Crius, Engine
5) Vandy Vape Full Steam Ahead - VANDY VAPE (4) - Pulse, Icon

First, no offence meant to the Provarinati. We know you love your gear. But ProVape is closed.
Second, these are (as best as I can tell) the Original Manufacturers of many of our vaping devices. If you bought a Kayfun from Fasttech, it is still a copy of the Svoemesto design.
Finally, the link to Reosmods appears as "new vaping products" (not hardly) and the link to House of Hybrids appears as "home" (who designs these websites, anyways ?)

time for breakfast. Keep those votes, pics and links coming !

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My end game for vaping for quite some time has been Psyclone Mods Kryten's (and 528 Custom Vapes Goon 's for backup) on Reo P67's.

But there are new kids on the block now that seriously challenges some of them.

Still love the Kryten's and Goon's, but my new top dog burner now days is the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA's.

Still love the Reo P67's too, but a new 528 Custom Vapes DripTech-DS dual 'P' 18650 with matching Goon 1.5 is shelving the P67's that don't have Mesh RDA's or Goon's on them. I only have a purple DS so far, but will be adding at least two more combos of them when the other colors I wanted are back in stock, and maybe a black one as well for another black Mesh RDA. I have 3 Mesh RDA's so far, 6 Kryten's and 5 Goon's so far... still have 34 of 35 Reos bought.

The Reo TRA & Black Wrinkle wear Mesh RDA's, the Hammertone & Storm Trooper Kryten's, the OG CCM a Goon 1.5 (all 24mm).
P67x5-6s.jpg

I'm calling this one Purple Haze. It handles lower builds than a P67 can, the dual batts last forever and it holds 10ml of leak free joose in a very easy drop in bottle system.
DT-DS-8s.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
FIRST TALLY ;

Power Source :
1) ProVape (13) - Rest In Peace.
2) - T) JAC Vapour Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquids | JAC Vapour (11) - Series B
2) - T) Eleafworld E cig | Best E-Cigarette Brands | E-Cigarette (11) - Pico
4) - New Vaping Products (7) - Grand, P67
5) - Aspire® Official Site - Best E Cigarette, Vape, Tank, Mod (6) - Speeder, Zelos, Archron, NX100

Juice Burner :
1) SvoëMesto – The Difference (14) - Kayfun
2) Home (8) - Kabuki
3) Aspire® Official Site - Best E Cigarette, Vape, Tank, Mod (7) - Nautilus
4) OBS (5) - Crius, Engine
5) Vandy Vape Full Steam Ahead - VANDY VAPE (4) - Pulse, Icon

First, no offence meant to the Provarinati. We know you love your gear. But ProVape is closed.
Second, these are (as best as I can tell) the Original Manufacturers of many of our vaping devices. If you bought a Kayfun from Fasttech, it is still a copy of the Svoemesto design.
Finally, the link to Reosmods appears as "new vaping products" (not hardly) and the link to House of Hybrids appears as "home" (who designs these websites, anyways ?)

time for breakfast. Keep those votes, pics and links coming !

images

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I've always liked the D mods. How is the finish on the 4? That bronze is hot (which should NOT be confused with me saying that @Bronze is hot). :blink:

The finish is much improved over my blue D3. The paint on that chipped off pretty quickly. I also have a silver D2. The bronze D4 feels a lot more upscale. It's not painted, so while there are some dings (it goes everywhere with me) they aren't obvious. The D4 doesn't feel "plastic-y" like the D3. Some of the patina wore off but it still looks awesome. I love the tapered rounding on the palm side - brilliant design.

And who knows? Maybe @Bronze IS hot. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The finish is much improved over my blue D3. The paint on that chipped off pretty quickly. I also have a silver D2. The bronze D4 feels a lot more upscale. It's not painted, so while there are some dings (it goes everywhere with me) they aren't obvious. The D4 doesn't feel "plastic-y" like the D3. Some of the patina wore off but it still looks awesome. I love the tapered rounding on the palm side - brilliant design.

And who knows? Maybe @Bronze IS hot. ;)

Thanks, LAW! That was always my hold-up. I may need to consider now...

MUCH appreciated :thumb:

"So it is written..." :cool:

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
It just hit me...

I posted this on another thread.
75666a5a3bead42b726736fcaf0dcea5.jpg

Ti ProVari with a Ti Kabuki ( life time of coils from @Katdarling :wub:) so no worries.

I do love my BB's, and carry one daily. The green one.

But this is heaven, if I had to pick just one. That's it!!

But I don't.:w00t:
jwrap-jpg.670861

:nun::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread