Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The first was either $500 or $550 if I remember correctly.

fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif
WOW ! ! !

"DD" actually offer "Me' this one as the prize for Winning the contest, however I am much happier with "My" Dark Emerald Green BB that "DD" Personally picked out - especially since it is so Perfect for "Me"! ! !
super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Also, given all that Brass, I would never ever be able to keep it as clean as it should be . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Its Mother's Day (not a mother but any excuse)

I have been dithering about getting another billet box and couldn't decide on which colour would be the right one to go with the others. Sigh Decisions decisions. So I bought a plain one LOL Now what drip tip to use. :p

I will show you pics later in the week.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Your "choice" was excellent, Uncle, at least in my opinion. A 10 ounce BB is simply not something I would like, and that's before even considering my dislike of brass (even considering a few of those SS screws that have now hit the market.

I do love the engraving though (but then I would).

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Your "choice" was excellent, Uncle, at least in my opinion. A 10 ounce BB is simply not something I would like, and that's before even considering my dislike of brass (even considering a few of those SS screws that have now hit the market.

I am the same, love shiny brass but couldn't be blowed polishing.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Its Mother's Day (not a mother but any excuse)

huh-nuh......but you did make me look! lol wonder if my son knows it's a week away, cuz I sure didn't. Can't wait to see pics of the new BB and DT. OK!! lol (gawd I'm such a goofball)

anddddddd howww ( do I sound like spanky)?? But for the $$ and extra weight, I can add a dolphin sticker!! or a nifty enameled dolphin pin. The only time I polish is if I'm polishing off most anything made with bacon, or the cuz I'm over 21 and I can, beverage of my choice!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
anddddddd howww ( do I sound like spanky)?? But for the $$ and extra weight, I can add a dolphin sticker!! or a nifty enameled dolphin pin.

EXACTLY, Debsydoodle!

Besides, I have a bit of a personal problem buying something that was basically created because of (and actually named after) a trouble-starting poser (who is SO twisted that he might STILL be watching this thread).

And if so, "Hey DM (aka RL, aka-aka-aka...)! How goes the flippin'?"

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It's a long, old story, Deb. But it was born to try to combat people buying them JUST to sell them at ridiculous prices - and mainly one person who was doing it (proudly and obnoxiously). DD decided to put something out there for people who were willing to spend such money, and made it different enough that it would give folks pause before spending $500 on a regular BB. It was designed to be both expensive, yet VERY special.

It was just another great idea, and subsequent great job, by DD.

In the end he was able to produce enough to make the flippers somewhat irrelevant. But now the demand is back up, and so is the flipping.

I wonder what's next - something in gold maybe? ;-)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
huh-nuh......but you did make me look! lol wonder if my son knows it's a week away, cuz I sure didn't. Can't wait to see pics of the new BB and DT. OK!! lol (gawd I'm such a goofball)

anddddddd howww ( do I sound like spanky)?? But for the $$ and extra weight, I can add a dolphin sticker!! or a nifty enameled dolphin pin. The only time I polish is if I'm polishing off most anything made with bacon, or the cuz I'm over 21 and I can, beverage of my choice!

I know its a week away but a good little girl guide always plans ahead. On a very slim wish I put up a wtb and someone had one that is almost brand new 2015 version (used a couple of times) so I got lucky and didn't have to ask the super shoppers (KD & DP) for assistance :oops:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
CONGRATULATIONS, XX!!!!

I know where you can get a good deal on a small hand-truck (to carry it). ;)

LOL under my own guidelines I have to figure out what to sell to fund it :(

But then I think to myself its Mother's Day sooooooooooooo :thumbs:

Plus I have a spare Boro tank already waiting for it.

Pprchasen

Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
yea...7:52 PST they listed... Piebald RPG, RPG, Lila Monster, Rat Black, Ratbald, then the Boro's

Piebald RPG - Sold out in like 1 min
RPG - 2 min
Lila Monster - 3 min
Rat Black - 4 min
Ratbald - 5 min

Boro's were listed between that time. you have to be SUPER fast to get these, they literately sell out within seconds.

BoroTank - 30 seconds
BoroBlack - 45 seconds

******* these are my guesstimates from Refreshing the page

Took the challenge...on getting 2x BB's and 2x Boro's............... Challenged Accomplished :thumbs:

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 14

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
yea...7:52 PST they listed... Piebald RPG, RPG, Lila Monster, Rat Black, Ratbald, then the Boro's

Piebald RPG - Sold out in like 1 min
RPG - 2 min
Lila Monster - 3 min
Rat Black - 4 min
Ratbald - 5 min

Boro's were listed between that time. you have to be SUPER fast to get these, they literately sell out within seconds.

BoroTank - 30 seconds
BoroBlack - 45 seconds

******* these are my guesstimates from Refreshing the page

Took the challenge...on getting 2x BB's and 2x Boro's............... Challenged Accomplished

You must have super ordering powers! Congrats on the score! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread