LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Get a room, you two.

:ohmy:

And I'm not supposed to encourage you? So many ops; so little time ...

My delrin is a bit hard to see through. I just need to look at it - takes more than a passing glance. So far, the Boro hasn't leaked and isn't a big deal to fill. And is clear. So WHAT am I complainin' 'bout? Silly bird!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Welp it looks like I did spell that word correctly and they finally woke up. YEE HAW!!!!

LOB_zpsheajnatq.gif

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It depends on how much you vape.;-)

I go through 5-7ml per day.

"Maybe it'sa gonna rain, maybe it'sa gonna be sunny. It depends'a on'a da weather."

- Father ..... Sarducci, 1970-something.

And what you're vaping said juice with. On the bridge I use twice as much juice as I do with a carto. That isn't necessarily a bad thing as it takes juice to make vapor. More vapor means more juice. This concludes my input for today.
8011098.gif

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
It depends on how much you vape.;-)

I go through 5-7ml per day.

"Maybe it'sa gonna rain, maybe it'sa gonna be sunny. It depends'a on'a da weather."

- Father ..... Sarducci, 1970-something.

image.jpg

We were just talking about Rosanne Rosannadanna. Never mind!

We have a vaca house in SC; I'm there for a week, every other month. So, oh wise ones, I'm wondering what the shelf life of juice is, and whether refrigeration helps longevity. There are no vape shops within 40 miles of the house, so I was thinking about bringing a big bottle of my fav juice and just leaving it there. What say you?

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
View attachment 396256

We were just talking about Rosanne Rosannadanna. Never mind!

We have a vaca house in SC; I'm there for a week, every other month. So, oh wise ones, I'm wondering what the shelf life of juice is, and whether refrigeration helps longevity. There are no vape shops within 40 miles of the house, so I was thinking about bringing a big bottle of my fav juice and just leaving it there. What say you?

There. Isn't that better than beating around the bush. :p And Oh, no problem at all.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Always resourceful, Mr. Stud. Well done.

And LB, I freeze mine until it's ready to be transferred into my large tool box of "Juice in use." But it will sit fine for many months if kept in a dark & dry place. In my case it does exactly that.

You'll be fine, I believe. Just keep it dark & dry*.

*Not a typical piece of advice coming from the likes of me.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Always resourceful, Mr. Stud. Well done.

And LB, I freeze mine until it's ready to be transferred into my large tool box of "Juice in use." But it will sit fine for many months if kept in a dark & dry place. In my case it does exactly that.

You'll be fine, I believe. Just keep it dark & dry*.

*Not a typical piece of advice coming from the likes of me.

;) "Dark and dry" and the SC Low Country are mutually exclusive - DH's cigars live in a humidor to limit the humidity to which they are exposed! Lots of room in the freezer; the 120ml bottle can hang out in there with the vodka :toast: Thanks!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
;) "Dark and dry" and the SC Low Country are mutually exclusive - DH's cigars live in a humidor to limit the humidity to which they are exposed! Lots of room in the freezer; the 120ml bottle can hang out in there with the vodka :toast: Thanks!

Ya I would think that cafe has a huge freezer. It must be nice.:)

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
You be silly, Mr. 5Card!

Yet another question. Just remember: y'all told me I could ask and you would answer :)

What might be causing my BBox to gurgle? I'm using the Boro tank and a bridge ... Nothing is leaking, but it gurgles - and sometimes it feels as though I'm getting condensate (or juice) on my tongue. Ideas?

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
You must draw lightly with the Billet Bridge & BVC coils. It doesn't take much to be sucking juice so try a very light draw. If you taste juice, pull your drip tip, take a napkin or paper towel and jam it in, turn the Billet Box upside down for a few seconds. This will clear out excess liquid and get you going again.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
You must draw lightly with the Billet Bridge & BVC coils. It doesn't take much to be sucking juice so try a very light draw. If you taste juice, pull your drip tip, take a napkin or paper towel and jam it in, turn the Billet Box upside down for a few seconds. This will clear out excess liquid and get you going again.

Thank you. Excess cleaned out; gurgling stopped; taste still amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread