Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I heard ya groan, my Uncs! ;)

So you got the answers from the illustrious Studlet and DBDoos. The delrin standard tank that comes with a B Box purchase is completely wonderful, but for those who adopted the numerous modder made atty contraptions (not said in ANY condescending way, by the way) such as the Roo or the Siluro, they were better suited to use a Boris tank with a slide down front bit.

They aren't really for everyone. They are uber breakable, and sometimes hard to slide (ergo, the breakage). The delrin work fine and dandy for most of our needs (most being carto users or B Bridge users).

space, I've always had a bit of curiosity about Wakonda as a flavor. I did not know it was a NET. Thank you.

I tend to use 99% NLV which is perfected in PG/VG ratio for me and in addition, is the most coil friendly vliquid I've ever used.

Where did you learn big words like condescending? You've been holding out on us huh?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Our poor King DP has so many mods he can't make up his mind which one to use. But that's one of the reasons he's so smart about them and also why we love him. And why he's our king.

BbJHqFh.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Our poor King DP has so many mods he can't make up his mind which one to use. But that's one of the reasons he's so smart about them and also why we love him. And why he's our king.

BbJHqFh.jpg

I bow to the King.........

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you, J5. But while some mods I do have, the schmatz - I ain't so sure. Save the crowns (someone might need them for their teeths).

Besides, 3/5 mods that REALLY COUNT are the BB's. One now safely stored away for the future, that being the raw & polished first I ever owned. It is truly special.

Delrin 'til I die!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Any of you peeps that didn't get the Free Windows 10 thing and want it here is the link.Windows 10
I put it on my other computer and it's not bad.
I signed up for it, but haven't gotten the notification yet, but dunno if I'll install it or not. After you've used it a bit, let us know what you think about the differences.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I signed up for it, but haven't gotten the notification yet, but dunno if I'll install it or not. After you've used it a bit, let us know what you think about the differences.
I think it's pretty cool. It has tons of apps. You can talk to your pc, it has appt reminders and other apps. You choose how you want to set it up. I have mine set up without a lot of the apps because that PC is my work horse so I give it a task and jump to this one to do my regular stuff. I'll probably put it on here too.
I didn't sign up or get the notification on that pc either but that link has the download tool to get it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Any of you peeps that didn't get the Free Windows 10 thing and want it here is the link.Windows 10
I put it on my other computer and it's not bad.

Thanks for the inspiration and reminder, Studman. I've been seeing that icon in the task bar for a loooooooooong time now.

I actually have a laptop in another room that serves no real purpose other than a back up computer. (I use it to watch cooking vids.) I think I may just experiment with that one and put the Windows Dieci on there. No harm, no foul since it's a dreaded Win 8 machine as it stands now. Me no likey. Altho, from what you said, I'm not sure I'll like what sounds like another app driven OS. We'll see.

I have some visitors now at my home, and they are using that laptop, so, as DPL so constructively advised me, it's probably not timely to put it on just yet. In a couple of weeks tho, , , watch out, Gates-y baby!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You can talk to your pc, it has appt reminders and other apps.
I talk to my PC now!!! :lol: But I have been looking for something that would give me a pop up notice of birthdays and stuff I put on a calendar, would that do that? Something that pops up in my face?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
careful there humpty. I got totally confused on the porch wishing folks happy things before it was time.....so wasn't sure bout our birdy! But, I went back and looked and you're right!! Thanks for the heads up........

Happy Vapeversary Birdy!!!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
careful there humpty. I got totally confused on the porch wishing folks happy things before it was time.....so wasn't sure bout our birdy! But, I went back and looked and you're right!! Thanks for the heads up........

Happy Vapeversary Birdy!!!!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread