Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sorry, KAS, dunno. Were I to guess, I'd go with the older style.

I was on the hunt for the older style for awhile, but now that we've experimented with both, we see that they're both quite good. I'm not even sure I'd know the diff between them!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sorry, KAS, dunno. Were I to guess, I'd go with the older style.

I was on the hunt for the older style for awhile, but now that we've experimented with both, we see that they're both quite good. I'm not even sure I'd know the diff between them!

Thanks. that was my guess as well, I kind of hope so I like the old ones, and my supply is starting to run low. I think the new ones are 100% cotton with a larger hole in them.

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Thanks. that was my guess as well, I kind of hope so I like the old ones, and my supply is starting to run low. I think the new ones are 100% cotton with a larger hole in them.

KAS

I feel your pain. I also like the old ones and has amassed a stash. Hubby started using them in some divide tanks and I started sweating. Lucky I pushed him to the nautilus tanks and the stash is all mine. Mine I tells you....... bwahahahaha

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I feel your pain. I also like the old ones and has amassed a stash. Hubby started using them in some divide tanks and I started sweating. Lucky I pushed him to the nautilus tanks and the stash is all mine. Mine I tells you....... bwahahahaha

Yeah it was you review of them, that I was thinking of, I think his prices are a bit higher on them, than other places I have seen so maybe they are the old ones. I guess I will find out, I have never used the new ones, who knows maybe if they are the new ones, I just might like them. :unsure:

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Yeah it was you review of them, that I was thinking of, I think his prices are a bit higher on them, than other places I have seen so maybe they are the old ones. I guess I will find out, I have never used the new ones, who knows maybe if they are the new ones, I just might like them. :unsure:

KAS

I think it's my technique that fails in the new ones. I only take really light (less than 3 sec) fairy Vapes and I just flood them. It's like I take priming puffs and they gurgle and it's not pretty. They last for ages so I will be right for quite some time and maybe by then I will have found something just as good.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Lovies, what I meant by not knowing the diff was not in the look (larger air hole, package display), but from the actual vape. I'm using the new and the old and they all vape to my satisfaction. Thankfully!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Lovies, what I meant by not knowing the diff was not in the look (larger air hole, package display), but from the actual vape. I'm using the new and the old and they all vape to my satisfaction. Thankfully!

:thumbs:

I was going to try an experiment. I use 2.1ohm in the old version and that's what I got in the new version (that I didn't like) I am going to try the lower ohm 1.6ohm and see if that works. The lower ohms might heat up quicker so I get less flooding. What do you think.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I would try all the stand-by answers. Blowing out, tipping upside down (blow thru, or tappa tappa), slow draws, decreased VV/VW. Also, as an experiment, try less liquid in the tank, especially if it's on the high VG side.

Many times I can vape thru the flooding/gurgling, just by slowing down the draw. I pretend it's a pipe.

Then I have pipe dreams.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sorry to be so cryptic... go to the Buying & Selling Forum here on ECF and click on CoOps - Look under Active CoOps for Disrupter-... and you're there.

Thanks but I am not verified, so they wont let me in. :(
But I just wiped out all of the stock of coils, on the BB website. :)

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
From the FB page:

Green, light blue, red, black, orange, dark blue and rpg
We might have done special editions again. Just saying...

Special? How special?

Brass special

You're THE BEST, Bamrz!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
From the FB page:

Green, light blue, red, black, orange, dark blue and rpg
We might have done special editions again. Just saying...

Special? How special?

Brass special

I spent to much yesterday, I really should skip even trying, I did like the black/brass one last weekend, I even put it in a cart, it failed at check out of course. I could change my mind if he made a Red/Brass one though, I really don't want to dig into savings though.:unsure:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread