Midworld

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Where can I buy a replacement syringe? I have some orings left so I don't need the care kit.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

Your best bet is at CVS, Walgreens, etc.. Amazon sells them too but in quantity (I believe). I haven't purchased any in a few years, so I'm not certain.

They're very cheap (a buck or three).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'll take whatever you don't need. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

I don't need any. I use all needle-topped bottles now. But I can assure you that I've got more than you could EVERY possibly want. Our favorite juice vendor ships a 10ml with every order, unless you ask him not to. I've got a HUGE bag of them!!! :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Dpl sent me some. Thanks everyone for the offers and thanks again Dpl!

Sent from my SM-N910W8
kewl. He's such a sweetie. But dang, missin folks postin on this thread so glad ya posted!! Where is everyone??

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
kewl. He's such a sweetie. But dang, missin folks postin on this thread so glad ya posted!! Where is everyone??

It's been an ECF wide thing this weekend, Deb. Probably because of the holiday, but in my case, work got very much in the way. :-(

Cycle back, it shall. :thumbs:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It's been an ECF wide thing this weekend, Deb. Probably because of the holiday, but in my case, work got very much in the way. :-(

Cycle back, it shall. :thumbs:
that's true, but this time it was nearly a week without posts. But yeah I'm sure folks have been busy particularly with the holiday weekend. Good to see ya hun! I miss my peeps!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
that's true, but this time it was nearly a week without posts. But yeah I'm sure folks have been busy particularly with the holiday weekend. Good to see ya hun! I miss my peeps!!

Thanks Debs. And it truly is nice to see you too. Hang in there - we'll swing things back around soon. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And that's a promise, from both of us, DBDooooooooooooooooo

I'm terribly sorry for such a long absence. Life has been grand, but sometimes DOES get in the way of ECF. And truly, sometimes I need a break from the Forum.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And that's a promise, from both of us, DBDooooooooooooooooo

I'm terribly sorry for such a long absence. Life has been grand, but sometimes DOES get in the way of ECF. And truly, sometimes I need a break from the Forum.
yipeeee yea!!! But I do understand about needing a break sometimes. Just don't take too long!! hehehe

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Atmistique have some billet boxes tonight and for the first time they are going slowly. It's been over an hour and there is still blue, red and purple left
kewl! But yeah odd that they are sitting there! and hiya sweetie!!! have missed ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread