The Chi-You APV - From Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
I think posts like this are silly. Nothing wrong with them supplying a product in demand. If you cared so much about design piracy you wouldn't be using half the electronics tools etc.. you currently use. There is always some drama behind products before they are for sale. As a consumer i could careless. I buy products based on price quality, reliability etc...

So, if your were married and your wife was "in the mood" but you were at work, would you say there is "nothing wrong" with her riding me like a bucking bronco?

I mean, since there's nothing wrong with supplying a product in demand (in your hypothetical wife's case, the product is a man) (trying to keep this post "family approved" lol it's difficult)

I guess I should have been more clear... Maybe "true" want the right word choice on my part.

I'm not questioning whether or not there was a falling out... But having only heard one side of the story, we don't know if it's accurate.

I mean it could be... And if it is I would hope that vape Rev suffers for their decision....

We're didn't "only hear one side of the story"

Before Mojo found out, you could buy the VapeRev top cap. That's evidence enough to prove Mojo's claims.

Last edited:

ricisking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
San Mateo, CA
Here is the full list of US vendors so far....

West Coast
Local Vape, Cost Mesa CA
Vapor BombZ, Anaheim CA
E-Cig City, Laguna Beach CA
E-Cig City 2, Hawaiian Gardens, CA
E-Cig City 3, Commerce CA
E-Cig City 4, Riverside CA
E-Cig City 5, Hacienda Heights CA
E-Cig City 6,
E-Cig City 7,
Vaperoo, San Diego CA
Vape Theory, Glendale CA
Vape Guys, Glendale CA
Vape Supply, Pasadena CA
Vapor Venue, Buena Park CA

East Coast
House of Vapors
E-Six Vapors

damn none in the bay area!

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA

That's the new logo. It will be on the next batch of SS mods coming out next month.

I pre-ordered from New Age Vapor, but the status of their pre-orders is unclear. They had a problem with their payment partner and are working toward lining up another. They said our place in the pre-order list will be saved. Hope so.

That's the new logo. It will be on the next batch of SS mods coming out next month.

I pre-ordered from New Age Vapor, but the status of their pre-orders is unclear. They had a problem with their payment partner and are working toward lining up another. They said our place in the pre-order list will be saved. Hope so.

Hope so too...that's where I did my pre-order as well..do you think ours (again, hoping that what they said re holding our spot is true) will have this new logo??? Would be pretty awesome to have the first run of these...

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
Hope so too...that's where I did my pre-order as well..do you think ours (again, hoping that what they said re holding our spot is true) will have this new logo??? Would be pretty awesome to have the first run of these...

Yes, I confirmed it from the Style of Mojo guy. The new logo will be on the stock for all of the US distributers, as well as the koreanvape.com orders later in September.

Yes, I confirmed it from the Style of Mojo guy. The new logo will be on the stock for all of the US distributers, as well as the koreanvape.com orders later in September.

nice...have you heard anything from new age on this? I think they got inundated with all the pre-order folks posting questions/comments on IG, so they just stopped replying...I'm tempted to just go to the shop this weekend and pay for it or deposit..been on/off for a couple years trying to get this chi...

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
nice...have you heard anything from new age on this? I think they got inundated with all the pre-order folks posting questions/comments on IG, so they just stopped replying...I'm tempted to just go to the shop this weekend and pay for it or deposit..been on/off for a couple years trying to get this chi...

I think you're right. They're posting other stuff on FaceBook, but not responding to inquiries about the Chi You pre-order. Their web site is also down. I sent them an email, but got no reply. There was a FaceBook post on the 21st where they reassured some guy that his pre-order slot would be preserved. I also heard they are getting a LOT, so I think we're probably in good shape.

Cool, you live reasonably close to Tustin. You might want to try calling them first. Would save you the drive.

I think you're right. They're posting other stuff on FaceBook, but not responding to inquiries about the Chi You pre-order. Their web site is also down. I sent them an email, but got no reply. There was a FaceBook post on the 21st where they reassured some guy that his pre-order slot would be preserved. I also heard they are getting a LOT, so I think we're probably in good shape.

Cool, you live reasonably close to Tustin. You might want to try calling them first. Would save you the drive.

I suppose they would get a lot considering vape rev was the biggest distributor for awhile. I saw that post and numerous others that were basically guaranteeing the saved spots (cross our fingers, i guess). I'm about 25 miles away from Tustin, but I'll probably call first just to make sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread